Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm an EU student and I want to apply for student finance in England and in Wales. I've been on the websites and I get the impression that 1. EU students can't appy online and 2. that the 2015/16 forms aren't available. Is this correct? What do I do now? I want to apply for Student Finance as soon as possible and I'm just getting confused. They say that there are forms you have to print out (On the English SF) but I can't find any for this year. Does anyone know anything?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

EU students can't apply online currently. The forms are not yet available either. We will advise on our website and other social media when these have launched.

Thanks.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.