The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Anyone else been accepted for Adult Nursing starting sep 2015

Received my offer from Northumbria University on Tuesday to say i have a place for Adult Nursing starting sep, wondering if anyone else has a place?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi , I received my offer on Tuesday too, ive set up a facebook group for us : Northumbria nursing Setember 2015 xx
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hey! I also received my offer on Tuesday for Northumbria. Very exciting times ahead. xx
When was your interviews?
Original post by lauragcarr82
Hey! I also received my offer on Tuesday for Northumbria. Very exciting times ahead. xx

I cant wait ........just the small matter of getting the right grades now eeeekkk
Original post by shazzmarie44

Mine was the start of November, apparently Northumbria are finding it hard to cope with the volume of applicants this year so that's why its taking a while for people to hear back xx
Original post by shazzmarie44

My interview was Jan 12th. x
Hi, I have also received an offer to start September... I can't wait.
I have tried to find the Facebook group but am not finding it when I search, any chance of messaging me a link to it?
There is another thread on here too that has more people with offers. It's called northumbria /teesside adult nursing applicants 2015 entry. I'm sure there's more there that would join the group too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending