Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. Has anyone applied to westminster for journalism? Did you get an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm still waiting and I've gotten all my other offers. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope not yet i got offers from sheffield hallam, southampton solent and portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    I've gotten offers from Lincoln, Brunel, Hertfordshire and Roehampton. Why are they taking so long

ReputationRep:
    Don.t know. Did u have an interview? Or did the send u a task?

ReputationRep:
    I had a interview like last November, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    They sent me a task in november

ReputationRep:
    LOOL ohh wait sorry, I haven't had an interview yet. I forgot which uni I was talking about

ReputationRep:
    I applied and got a questionnaire to complete, they said if they approved of my answers I would have an interview. I'm super nervous and really want an offer although I already have three other offers as of yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for a reply from them, I haven't got anything from them. I probably am going to get a rejection tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I've had an interview with them
    should hear back tomorrow about whether I'm in or not

ReputationRep:
    Wow good luck! I completed a task like 2 or 3 months ago and i haven t heard back from them! Hope i get in

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    I probably won t get in cause i haven t heard from them in 3 months

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    Don't think like that! I had to send something into Goldsmiths about 6 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them yet, it just depends on how quick they're getting through applications and stuff I think

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I am trying to be positive because I really want to get an offer from them

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on monday! Do you remember what kind of questions did they ask u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alinaioanaa)
    I have an interview on monday! Do you remember what kind of questions did they ask u?
    good luck!!
    if it's a group interview then they'll ask why you want to do journalism, what type you want to do, what you want to do with it in the future, who your favourite journalists are and "imagine ive moved to a caravan in Wales for the week, what big stories have I missed this week?" so make sure you read the papers or news websites over the week!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! It s a one on one interview, they will be calling me and they said the questions concerne my motivation and skills

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.