The Student Room Group

i only got 12 birthday messages on facebook

Scroll to see replies

It doesn't mean anything. Most people's Facebook Friends aren't really friends. I sometimes post birthday messages to people I haven't seen for years just for the sake of it. Doesn't mean I like them. Whatever you've got going on in real life is far some important. Frankly I'd rather have 2 or 3 great friends than a whole bunch I'm not that bothered about and have to please and do what they want all the time. Popularity is way overrated.
Who even goes on Facebook anymore? loads of people have a 1000 "friends" and check their Facebook every few days so stands to reason people will miss your birthday. Only Aunties remember because they are sad and go on Facebook with their ten friends and your parents twice a day.

Seriously it isnt a problem.
12 more than me
Facebook is such a nonsense i guarantee half the people on that site add people....and don't either know the people in real life or speak to them in real life.
Original post by SarcasticMel
I didn't get any except a few good friends a couple of which did Facebook, others skype or whats app. I also have my bday hidden.

You don't need to care about what some people do or don't do on Facebook. You should know that even those popular with dozens of wishes, they won't be close to the majority either. So unless you have no one, I think you need to accept the way it is and be happy for what you have.

Perhaps i'm odd but so long as my mother buys me a cake, a present and at least one friend gets drunk me with.. i'm happy.

Birthday's next week actually.. best make sure my mother does'nt try the 'too old for cake' line. I want cake dammit!!!!!!!! :fuhrer::fuhrer::fuhrer::fuhrer:
Reply 25
Original post by Rakas21
I want cake dammit!!!!!!!! :fuhrer:
Visualise, if you will, litte Adaolf, aged about 5, yelling the above.

"I vant cake. Cake mit der pink icing und der little candles. Funf kleine candles, Mutti, or zere vill be trouble! Und I vant eine kleine pony, or I may be scarred for life, und you do nicht vant zat, Mutti."

I bet he never got his pony.
Original post by FeelingDepressed
Who even goes on Facebook anymore? loads of people have a 1000 "friends" and check their Facebook every few days so stands to reason people will miss your birthday. Only Aunties remember because they are sad and go on Facebook with their ten friends and your parents twice a day.

Seriously it isnt a problem.

Many do...

Because you hate fun, it figures/stands to reason...
I go on Facebook every day to check my timeline for funny videos...
I wish this thread would get locked and recycled already :mad:
Stop whining, you moron.
Original post by damoni
my cousin got over 60 birthday messages on facebook.

I think that says it all.

I wish I was popular. :frown:

I used get lots, but since I have become older they are decreasing and only given by close friends and family.
Reply 31
Original post by damoni

Happy birthday! lol
I can't remember the last time I've said happy birthday to someone on Facebook
the only thing that makes you a loser is giving a **** how many birthday messages you got
Reply 34
I know you guys think it's funny all this, but i'm serious, this isn't funny, this just shows that i'm not a popular person. why cant more people have left me a birthday message, its not hard. I don't feel like I exist to some people. its not fair.
In all fairness, I never send birthday messages on there unless it's a close friend. People don't as much anymore.
Original post by hamix.forllz
Many do...

Because you hate fun, it figures/stands to reason...

What does this even mean?

Evidence where I hate fun?

What actually figures/stands to reason?

Your post is drivel and makes no sense whatsoever.
#firstworldproblems
Original post by damoni

I got 36 in 2013, stopped my activites.. last year ( 2014) 29 messages....

But wow though nothing to get too depressed about..
Why should you care! Be your own self and say it to yourself
And it's not like it's the end of this ****ing world

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending