Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Which universities in London accept BTEC applied science (18 units extended diploma) to get into a pharmacy course?

    On the UCAS website, Kingston University say 'refer to university' under BTEC routes. I will contact them soon.

    If any knows of other universities in London that accept BTEC routes into Pharmacy (B230) (Not pharmacology or anything like that).

    Universities close to London are acceptable.
    Thank you
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.