Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls wear leggings in the winter and then complain that it's cold? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It makes me facepalm so hard.

Girls if you want to look nice then don't complain. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    It makes me facepalm so hard.

Girls if you want to look nice then don't complain. Simple.
    Because they're cray cray. They should buy thermal leggings, so snug.

ReputationRep:
    do they?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto in work.

"It's cold, turn the heating up."
    "We did. It's 26°C in here. Put your cardigan on."
    "But it's cold outside."
    "Yes, but it's BLOODY HOT IN HERE."

ReputationRep:
    We can complain if we want to complain hun. Complaining is our basic human right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartplums)
    We can complain if we want to complain hun. Complaining is our basic human right.
    No it isn't.

Being permitted and empowered to obtain food, water, shelter and warmth are basic human rights. Putting on a cardigan, proper tights, a long thick skirt or long woolly socks are all ways of resolving your own life issues.

Whingeing and whining and "Burn more fossil fuels so I can continue to be under-dressed in January in the snow" to all and sundry while doing nothing to fix the problem oneself is not a human right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    No it isn't.

Being permitted and empowered to obtain food, water, shelter and warmth are basic human rights. Putting on a cardigan, proper tights, a long thick skirt or long woolly socks are all ways of resolving your own life issues.

Whingeing and whining and "Burn more fossil fuels so I can continue to be under-dressed in January in the snow" to all and sundry while doing nothing to fix the problem oneself is not a human right.
    Alrighty then.....wot I meant 2 say woz: Freedom of speech innit?

ReputationRep:
    They shave their legs aswell, like that'll help

ReputationRep:
    Because women want to look pretty, at any occasion and under any circumstances.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.