Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've just been accepted to Secondary Physics with Mathematics PGCE, and as I am moving over from Ireland I'm just wondering what most PGCE's will be doing accommodation wise? Will people be living in halls or are people looking for roommates. 23 yo female.

Richelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richelle.mcd)
    Hi,
    I've just been accepted to Secondary Physics with Mathematics PGCE, and as I am moving over from Ireland I'm just wondering what most PGCE's will be doing accommodation wise? Will people be living in halls or are people looking for roommates. 23 yo female.

Richelle
    Hi, I think we might have been at the same interview day? If your still looking to get a house sorted for September I've been accepted onto the Secondary Chemistry course and I'm looking for accommodation also. Most of the student websites I've been on advertising rooms are shared with 1st and 2nd year students and I ideally wanted to live with postgraduates or PGCE students. I'm 21 at the minute and a potential clean and tidy housemate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyleigh93)
    Hi, I think we might have been at the same interview day? If your still looking to get a house sorted for September I've been accepted onto the Secondary Chemistry course and I'm looking for accommodation also. Most of the student websites I've been on advertising rooms are shared with 1st and 2nd year students and I ideally wanted to live with postgraduates or PGCE students. I'm 21 at the minute and a potential clean and tidy housemate!
    Yeah I think we were, on the 28th of Jan? Myself and another girl Jordan are going to live together and are looking for roomates and want to live with other PGCE's too, so would be happy to share with you,so if you want to add me on facebook we could make a group or something? Its Richelle McDonnell on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm in the same boat and doing a PGCE Drama course but don't want to live with noisy undergraduates ahaa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammmcronin)
    Hello! I'm in the same boat and doing a PGCE Drama course but don't want to live with noisy undergraduates ahaa.
    Congrats on getting a place! If you want you can add me on Facebook it's Richelle McDonnell, it's easier to sort things out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richelle.mcd)
    Congrats on getting a place! If you want you can add me on Facebook it's Richelle McDonnell, it's easier to sort things out!
    Ah thanks! You too! Just added you (hope it is you or someone has just got a random friend request ahaa)

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've been accepted onto the PGCE in higher education at brighton & also starting in september potentially looking for a house share... I finished by BA last summer and 23! Leyla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leylacollis)
    Hi! I've been accepted onto the PGCE in higher education at brighton & also starting in september potentially looking for a house share... I finished by BA last summer and 23! Leyla
    Hey Leyla, congrats on getting accepted! If you would like to add me on facebook its Richelle McDonnell just to make things easier!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm joining brighton for the Msc track at Moulsecoomb and looking for shared accommodation. Which campus you will be in? have you found any places and flatmates yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.