The Student Room Group

Most Horrific/Disturbing/Gory film you've seen?

Scroll to see replies

Also there's a short film called "the strange thing about the johnsons" not horror or gore but very disturbing a lot happens in only half an hour... And Megan is missing, horrifying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheDaylighter
No but what's it called?:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's literally what it's called hahaha "a Serbian film"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some of the Saw films? Baring in mind I haven't seen many horror films- but I did find some of it quite disturbing.
Original post by *pitseleh*
Wolf Creek definitely. Only horror film I've ever seen where I haven't at some point thought to myself "okay, I would never have done that - these people are idiots"... it's so disturbing because it's so plausible...

Have you seen Wolf Creek 2? It's easily as good, and arguably better than the first, and it was only made recently. In the DVD features, they were saying the delay was because they were working hard perfecting the script, to ensure it didn't become 'just another horror movie sequel'.

The same bad guy is in it as the killer, and he's just as creepy :s-smilie:
Everyone here is wrong

Law Abiding Citizen has horrific scenes but not too gruesome, if anything I'd have to say Saw
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by askew116
Have you seen Wolf Creek 2? It's easily as good, and arguably better than the first, and it was only made recently. In the DVD features, they were saying the delay was because they were working hard perfecting the script, to ensure it didn't become 'just another horror movie sequel'.

The same bad guy is in it as the killer, and he's just as creepy :s-smilie:

Nah I haven't.. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the tip - I did think the first one was very well done.
Original post by Naima_786
Thinking about the human centipede makes me sick:s-smilie:

yh this might sound wierd but i find it fascinating how people come up with these kind of ideas/plots while also questioning their mental health Lool

Yh I can watch but never do it :s-smilie:

Omg exactly! Like the first one is already horrendous but they came up with a second one :wtf: I questioned humanity when I saw the trailer
Reply 27
Original post by somemightsay888
Cannibal Holocaust
Wolf Creek
Evil Dead 2013 had a ridiculous amount of gore

I Spit On Your Grave/Last House on the Left etc are all disturbing, gory and low budget so no compromises.

Agreed, Evil Dead 2013 was pretty gory!

The Wrong Turn series are also quite disturbing/gory. I think there are 6, but I've only watched the first 2 which are both disgusting...
Original post by Tuitu56
Agreed, Evil Dead 2013 was pretty gory!

The Wrong Turn series are also quite disturbing/gory. I think there are 6, but I've only watched the first 2 which are both disgusting...

I was gonna put Wrong Turn 2 on here since it was pretty horrific. But yeah all of them are pretty gruesome
A Serbian Film
Original post by laylarose
A Serbian Film, hands down. Most horrific film.

Have you watched Salo: Or 120 days of Sodom ? I think it is close to ASF
Original post by Mahbuba1997
Omg exactly! Like the first one is already horrendous but they came up with a second one :wtf: I questioned humanity when I saw the trailer

Yes I know! People are seriously crazy these days...
I don't even want to see the second one, no way
Original post by zetamcfc
Have you watched Salo: Or 120 days of Sodom ? I think it is close to ASF

I dare not to :no:
The Guinea Pig: The Devil's Experiment 1985.....and the other ones....

It verges on the limit of insanity......why the hell would anyone want to watch this????

It makes the SAW films look like Alice in Wonderland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_%28film_series%29
Nothing really of note, I've seen plenty in the range of Hostel's gore level but that's hardly worth mentioning in the company of stuff like Serbian Film and Salo, which I will not go near with a 100ft barge pole!

Original post by zhang-liao
Everyone here is wrong

Law Abiding Citizen has horrific scenes but not too gruesome, if anything I'd have to say Saw

Wrong as in incorrect, or as in "why on earth do you people watch this stuff?"?
Original post by zhang-liao
Everyone here is wrong

hahaha dude a serbian film spits on saw. it's the most disturbing, pointlessly gory, just plain.... twisted film ever. and which saw did you mean?
Human Centipede :puke:

This. I wouldn't go anywhere near Human Centipede 2.
I don't understand half of these comments, or you people (no offence).

"Yeah I watched this and it gave me nightmares, I was even physically sick"........... Jesus H Christ !

Why watch these films, that are for all intensive purposes just snuff films. The stories are cr@ppy and the actors are B grade.

Watch silence of the Lambs if you must, or a gritty drama/documentary. Try 'Garden', documentary about two young guys in Israel.
IKR!!

I have no clue why but I've watched my fair share of nasty things, I watched another film where these teens get lost at sea and get chopped up and mutilated by people who 'save' them :backstab:

I would never be able to do **** like that, imagine cutting someone up :yucky:

The 2nd one is worse, it legit shows you a babies head being squished.

Quick Reply

Latest