The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Insomniac's :wink: :angel:
Green Day :bawling:
Knogle
Half the soc threads are spam threads. Penguin Soc? Procrastination Soc? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :p:

Chocoholics!!! :p:
Posting here because I don't really have the right to post in the MUN proper. What do people think about establishing an international court in here?
Ethereal
Posting here because I don't really have the right to post in the MUN proper. What do people think about establishing an international court in here?

NDGAARONDI proffered something similar in the HoC a while back...too few people cared and not enough stuff was found to discuss.
Has it not been tried before? :s-smilie:
Craghyrax
Has it not been tried before? :s-smilie:

Possibly, but we all know how much I can be arsed to search through old threads.
Ethereal
Possibly, but we all know how much I can be arsed to search through old threads.

Naahh.. we just need to um and ah loudly enough around one of the old-timers! :p:
Reply 5248
Who would we put on trial? We can't really put delegates on trial, and we can't get any international war crime criminals in here either, unless its roleplay which is probably bad taste..

Incidently, I think its 1 year ago today I joined the MUN :biggrin:
You mean like the Internation Court of Justice or the International Criminal Court.
Nightowl
We can't really put delegates on trial..

No? :angel:

Nightowl

Incidently, I think its 1 year ago today I joined the MUN :biggrin:

:king1: Congratulations! :five:
Tibia
You mean like the Internation Court of Justice or the International Criminal Court.

ICJ I think he meant.
Reply 5252
I was Malaysia for about a week then was China.. how things change :/
Nightowl, I think I'm around the same :eek:. Wow, to think. I used to represent Sierra Leone, and then moved on to India once I got rid of the old representative. And then, at some point, slipped into representing France :p:.
Reply 5254
Oh god, its nearly a year ago the Valentine thread :eek:
Nightowl
I was Malaysia for about a week then was China.. how things change :/

I stuck out Zimbabwe for a term! :biggrin: :king1: I think I got Germany in the nick of time.. Philwj joined like a week after I changed, and I think I could wager a safe guess he'd have happily taken it :smile:
Nightowl

:s-smilie: Whussat?
Nightowl

:eek:

Jeez... wow, I didn't realise :eek:.

Those were the days:frown:
Craghyrax

The infamous first spam thread in the MUN. :p:

Have a read. :p:

Oh, and it's where Sierra Leone and Israel got together :love:
Reply 5259
Craghyrax

Behold, the legendary Valentine Thread. read through it and it gradually gets more and more stupid.

Latest

Trending

Trending