Scroll to see replies

I'm not watching it. I'd rather **** in my own eyes
Reply 5861
its pretty ****ing graphic.......
So is beano :p:
Reply 5863
lol, I somehow doubt beano has as much graphic violence as this film :p:
Nightowl
Qatar went to bed to watch but is back at computer to melt chocolate over radiator while watching. Talk about giving in to temptation

Germany has finished calling her south african mother :ninja: and is prodding another egg thoughtfully :s-smilie:
Reply 5865
Yes very graphic. I felt sad for all the torture, but I still don't really get what I was meant to be feeling beyond that though - I knew he was meant to be "dying for our sins" but was I meant to feel guilty for it? I didn't like the people who were doing it to him, but didn't make the connection between that and me.. I might have misunderstood the entire thing :biggrin:
Not guilty no. In fact it wouldn't make you feel anything unless you had a spiritual experience in which you understood the freedom one has because the barrier of sin is removed :smile:
Craghyrax
Not guilty no. In fact it wouldn't make you feel anything unless you had a spiritual experience in which you understood the freedom one has because the barrier of sin is removed :smile:

From a Mel Gibson film? LMFAO!
Reply 5868
I haven't undergone anything what I would describe as a "spiritual experience" but I still felt hurt and sadness for another human being having that done to him.
Reply 5869
Ethereal
From a Mel Gibson film? LMFAO!

You mean Apocolypto didn't move you? :eek:
Nightowl
You mean Apocolypto didn't move you? :eek:

Only in sop far as to not watch it :p:
Reply 5871
:ditto: :biggrin:

The way Gibson was describing it on the adverts, made it sound terrible.
The fact it was him was enough for me lol
Nightowl
I haven't undergone anything what I would describe as a "spiritual experience" but I still felt hurt and sadness for another human being having that done to him.

Yeh. I don't think I could handle watching it ;no;
Apocopico? Apocolypo? Apocolico?

Argh!

Acopo...

ARgh!

Apocolypto, sucks!
:proud:
haha, religious experience from a Mel Gibson film :smile:
:rolleyes:
Reply 5877
Well a relation of mine had one from a motorbike crash so I don't see why not.. they're quite similar in a way :p:
:toofunny:

How's the poker? :ninja:
Well My People. I'm off to paint a kitchen wall :p: I shall be back later.. don't start the poll without me :flutter:

Latest

Trending

Trending