And Gems, he is :wink:
brimstone
:bawling: at all :frown:

Oh come on.. you find the situations as laughable as we do.. :wink:
brimstone
:bawling: at all :frown:

And Gems, he is :wink:

Ah. Has finally clicked. :p:

Alfie, I've not spoken to you in yonks. How's it hangin'?
gemgems89
Alfie, I've not spoken to you in yonks. How's it hangin'?

I know, it's been ages :eek: Everything is all good this end, how are you? :smile: I hear you're torn between some university courses?! :eek:
brimstone
I know, it's been ages :eek: Everything is all good this end, how are you? :smile: I hear you're torn between some university courses?! :eek:

Not too bad thanks. Wow, what people hear on the grapevine, eh? :p: (Or MSN screen names, not sure which :wink: ). Yeah, Linguistics or Management? What do y'all think? I'm torn. I've already applied for Management but I may as well decline all my offers because I don't actually like any of those unis lol :redface: . But I could either, on my gap year, reapply for management to other unis or linguistics (which I also like). Heeeeeeeelp.

What about you brimmy? What ya applying for and whereeeee?
Where do you see yourself after Uni? If its in a more business related job than something linguistics-like..then that's your course!
Craghyrax
Nice one. Do you mind me asking which county?

I'm regrettably going back to the pub for a few shifts to get myself out of the ditch, but I'm definitely getting something new ASAP over here!

Not at all - UK.

Ach student finances...not a worry until next year..although those forms that have to be filled out at the beginning of each term sound like a nightmare!
Where are you over the summer? Staying here or returning back to ye native place of ye birth?
Helzerel
Not at all - UK.

Ach student finances...not a worry until next year..although those forms that have to be filled out at the beginning of each term sound like a nightmare!
Where are you over the summer? Staying here or returning back to ye native place of ye birth?

She said county not country.
Helzerel

I'm not a student yet. I've been travelling and I'm back.. so its normal finances at the mo :smile: The paying rent sort, lol...
Ethereal
She said county not country.

Yuh I'm presuming that to be a typo. Spesh as I'm abroad this year. And there aren't 'counties' in the country where I'm studying. And most people don't know that many counties in England. And it's Thursday today.
Helzerel
Yuh I'm presuming that to be a typo. Spesh as I'm abroad this year. And there aren't 'counties' in the country where I'm studying. And most people don't know that many counties in England. And it's Thursday today.

I think she meant what county is your job over summer going to be in ie which social services dept.
Reply 5933
gemgems89
Not too bad thanks. Wow, what people hear on the grapevine, eh? :p: (Or MSN screen names, not sure which :wink: ). Yeah, Linguistics or Management? What do y'all think? I'm torn. I've already applied for Management but I may as well decline all my offers because I don't actually like any of those unis lol :redface: . But I could either, on my gap year, reapply for management to other unis or linguistics (which I also like). Heeeeeeeelp.

What about you brimmy? What ya applying for and whereeeee?

Linguistics, then you can come to UCL with me and Hel;yes;
Congratulations Craghyrax :smile:
Ethereal
I think she meant what county is your job over summer going to be in ie which social services dept.

;yes;
ukebert
Congratulations Craghyrax :smile:

:five: :ninja:
Reply 5937
Craghyrax
:five: :ninja:

Congratulations!

What exactly am I congratulating you for? If it´s for killing babies I´ll feel bad:s-smilie:

EDIT: Oh right nevermind! Congrats China!
paddy
Linguistics, then you can come to UCL with me and Hel;yes;

:ditto: He speaks the truth. C'mon Gemz - you have paddy and myself at UCL - what more incentive can you want?

Craggy
;yes;

Ah. Ok then - well, this interview is for working with disabled children one-on-one. I'm looking at other jobs though as well..not in that area.
Helzerel
Ah. Ok then - well, this interview is for working with disabled children one-on-one. I'm looking at other jobs though as well..not in that area.

Do you live in London when you're in the UK? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending