The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh no you didn'!
*feels utterly embarassed as they realise that it got pushed down the list coz of other reps*
:rofl:
ah I'm on a roll I think --- first my silly remark on insomniacs and now this.. :ninja:
Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', roll, keep rollin', rollin', rollin' rollin', roll...
:stickyman must- - -finish - - -essay- - -toni..:coma: :sleep:
Wake up! :mad:
A Y Z
Wake up! :mad:

wstrcglfpsptfzblwrf? :coffee:
What did you say to my mom? :mad:
A Y Z
What did you say to my mom? :mad:

Ummm... :creep:
Craghyrax
Ummm... :creep:

Hows the essay?

*Ayaz shudders, but uses emoticon*

:hugs:

Hitler lovin' for ya'.
A Y Z
Hows the essay?

*Ayaz shudders, but uses emoticon*

:hugs:

Hitler lovin' for ya'.

Lol :biggrin:

Its getting there :smile: Its due in at 10:30 am. I would have done it by now but I spent from 7 last night to about..er.. 11:30 just staring at the question and nearly going insane trying to figure out what the hell they were on about :hmpf:
Craghyrax
Lol :biggrin:

Its getting there :smile: Its due in at 10:30 am. I would have done it by now but I spent from 7 last night to about..er.. 11:30 just staring at the question and nearly going insane trying to figure out what the hell they were on about :hmpf:

Wow! You're quick.

What IS the question?
A Y Z
Wow! You're quick.

What IS the question?

"Does ritual serve as an arena for the symbolic elaboration of culture? Should we see ritual as a special kind of behaviour or the expressive aspect of all behaviour?" :proud:
wackysparkle
*feels utterly embarassed as they realise that it got pushed down the list coz of other reps*

No problem :p:

Although... in 5 days I would like some *ahem,* compensation for the, uh, psy-cho-logi-cal tra-uma that you've put me through :wink:
Craghyrax
"Does ritual serve as an arena for the symbolic elaboration of culture? Should we see ritual as a special kind of behaviour or the expressive aspect of all behaviour?" :proud:

:wtf?:
"Does ritual serve as an arena for the symbolic elaboration of culture? Should we see ritual as a special kind of behaviour or the expressive aspect of all behaviour?"

*shudders*
psychological trauma eh? :rolleyes: - usually I don't rep people who ask.. but I feel so stupid.. so I will :smile:.. plus you're nice :rolleyes:

woah.. sorry if I sound silly again.. but I kinda like the idea of 'ritual' and how it plays a part as a 'symbol' of culture. I did something similar last year, where we had to examine the culture/behaviour/housing etc of a tribe that we have chosen. Quite a lengthy research assignment, but quite interesting nontheless.
How did it go Craggy... I'm assuming you were able to wake early and get to it :smile:
Craghyrax

What the **** is that?
Cambridge overdoing a simple question?

Latest

Trending

Trending