The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:eek:
Just joking :tongue:
UnaChance
I took my GCSE's early so I dropped out of MUN round about March/April. I hadn't really been active since September '06 though. I was ill all the way till Christmas.

I had a hey-day though, WAY back then. God when I was first here Agent Smith has just became SG and I got Brazil though his shake-up.

Those were the days!

First Agent Smith then Nightowl.
We had so much debate; so many productive members: aiman, Nutter, Knogle..
For anyone else who wants to know, Beekeeper was the first SG (I wasn't here then, so I'm not sure).
I've never even heard of Beekeeper :s-smilie:
He's more active in the Parliament.
I'm in that as well :s-smilie: although I haven't been as active as in the MUN.
Craghyrax
Awww :hugs:

:smile:
I don't know if he's still here; I was in his party when I was in the Parliament.
A Y Z
I don't know if he's still here; I was in his party when I was in the Parliament.

You're one of the few still around that dopey me clearly remembers :p:
How rude :huff:.. I remember you very well...mainly because of your avatar :p:
UnaChance
God when I was first here Agent Smith has just became SG and I got Brazil though his shake-up.

I see Agent Smith around at college quite often :p:

You won't, ukebert. He'll have left.
ukebert
I've never even heard of Beekeeper :s-smilie:

If you just browse over the old pages of MUN, you see quite a bit. Its fun :smile: ..if you're bored :ninja:
UnaChance

brimstone, Ethereal, Nefarious, Taahir.. up until about two weeks ago Nightowl and Apollo, and bikers is in and out.

I think I must have still been Germany last time you were here. The China election took place over Easter.
Yeah, all of the above. I can't believe I'm Israel. Gems was always Israel, had been for moons. When did she secedaddle?

And Jonathan and Paddy, fellow creators of the MUN Carrot.
UnaChance
Yeah, all of the above. I can't believe I'm Israel. Gems was always Israel, had been for moons. When did she secedaddle?

She's 'on leave'. She's in Israel for a gap year which started at the end of Summer..so won't really have time this year.
UnaChance

:biggrin:
Craghyrax
brimstone, Ethereal, Nefarious, Taahir.. up until about two weeks ago Nightowl and Apollo, and bikers is in and out.

I think I must have still been Germany last time you were here. The China election took place over Easter.

The MUN is so boring now!
UnaChance

You know exactly what I have to say about abusing any other MUNer's names in the MUN, whether they be past, present or future members! (not you, UnaChance) :hmpf:
MUN is at a standstill now...
No its a place where we do nothing at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending