Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I bunked assembly to print out my chemistry coursework with my friend, and the librarian told our head of year. After giving us a lecture/shouting at us and treating us like we were 10 she threatened to phone home. I'm 18 and was like WTF seriously I didn't do anything that serious! She just called my parents and I just can't take this any more. I really want to change my legal guardians at school so they're not my parents, how can I do this? How do I tell my school?? Are there any specific requirements?

    Thanks, any help appreciated.

    *Preparing for lecture when parents get home*
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2015
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.