Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Flatmate molests me while I sleep. Please help. watch

Hi everyone,

I recently found out that a male flatmate (I'm female) has been sneaking into my room while I sleep and has been caressing me while I sleep. I don't know how long it been happening but a few weeks ago I sometimes woke up 3-4am as I felt as if someone was touching me but I just went back to sleep.

I wasn't worried at that time but I began noticing white stains near my feet on the corner of my bed even after I washed my bed sheets. Two days ago, I decided to place a video camera I borrowed from a friend in my room and concealed it.

I re-watched the video and noticed my flatmate somehow enters my room and touches his penis on me while I sleep. He touches it against my legs, arms and sometimes my face but mostly my feet. I found out the white stain is his semen when he ejaculates on my bed. This is a video from only one day and I don't want to imagine what else he has done.

I am terrified and don't know what to do especially considering my door is locked at night and I have no idea how he enters as the camera wasn't showing the door. He seem like a nice guy and I had not idea he would do something like this.

Can somebody PLEASE give me some advice on what I should do.

ReputationRep:
    if your serious go to your hall warden/tutor and the police with the video evidence now. and dont tell anyone else esp. your flatmates about it

ReputationRep:
    Ummm report him to the police lol. especially if you have video evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Report him to the police/ your accommodation/ the university and do something about it, this isn't right or okay at all! Jeez! He's somehow breaking in when your door is locked, this is sexual harassment and I'd hate for it to become anything more extreme so please do something about it and tell someone. Maybe confronting him alone may not be a good idea, so if you were planning on it then have someone you trust with you. This is horrifying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woah wtf... on the off chance this isn't a very sick troll thread go to the police about it and maybe warn other female flatmates incase he does it to them as well

ReputationRep:
    That sounds so grim.

ReputationRep:
    How do you not wake up? That is the strangest thing.

Take that recording and report him.

ReputationRep:
    How does he get into your room if the doors are locked? Does he walk through walls?

Is he a ghost? That would explain the White ectoplasm your finding

wtf
    you must be a very heavy sleeper to not wake up
    it is definitely stalking/ invasion/ molestation
    report to the uni

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting. report him to the police or move.

ReputationRep:
    you should have reported it to the police ages ago

ReputationRep:
    God knows what he'll get for that in prison, as a man (acting as a man), I would **** him up to with in a nanometer of his life. But I would probably just be stunned and sickened as a woman. Please don't feel sorry for this peverted psychopath, report him, that way he'll be punished the most I imagine

ReputationRep:
    Police. No messing. This won't get better on its own.

ReputationRep:
    You need to take that video evidence to the police right away

ReputationRep:
    Hi

This is very serious. This is sexual assault - it is abuse and it is a crime.
    I think you need to take this evidence to the police and to someone at uni.
    Do not talk to him about this, especially alone as we cannot be sure how he will react. Can you talk to other flatmates about it? He may be doing this to other girls as well.

I am so sorry this has happened, it is really traumatic to go through something like this, so as well as reporting it and stopping it happening you need to take care of yourself and get support if you need it.
    This organisation are brilliant and can support and offer advice:
    http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/
    freephone helpline
    0808 802 9999
    12 - 2.30pm
    7 - 9.30pm

Good luck, come back here anytime for a chat - you can also pm me if you need to
    take care
    Jo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered relationship abuse Q&A threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.