Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, i,ve previously studied teacher training and had a student loan. I was working as a teacher but have been signed off work due to disability and the time has now lapst for me to be able to teach without retraining. My disability makes me unemployable as a teacher so would i be able to get financial help to retrain? Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    What specifically is the course you are thinking of going on? PGCE, schools direct, etc? We're not normally able to fund someone for the same level of qualification as one they already have.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.