The Student Room Group

What are you currently wearing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dafock
Not a trump lover? XD

Take a wild guess :lol:
Original post by retro_turtles
Take a wild guess :lol:

trump is like the annoying orange, you want to hate him but deep down....
Original post by Dafock
trump is like the annoying orange, you want to hate him but deep down....

.....deep down?
Tbh I'd rather have him than hillary but then again idk
.....deep down?
Tbh I'd rather have him than hillary but then again idk

yeah i'm the same way, I think he's the lesser of two evils. But he's still gunna be crap
Justin Bieber purpose tour jumper and pajamas
Original post by Dafock
yeah i'm the same way, I think he's the lesser of two evils. But he's still gunna be crap

Lets hope theres no ww3 anytime soon
Pjs...
Wait. How do u make a chat on this?
Lets hope theres no ww3 anytime soon

And if there is lets hope we're on the right side. There's a strong possibility that trump will nuke himself so its risking picking his team
Black jeans, Black Sabbath t-shirt, blue zippy hoodie and a brown woollen scarf (it was cold earlier as the heating wasn't on all day as we ran out of gas).
Original post by Dafock
And if there is lets hope we're on the right side. There's a strong possibility that trump will nuke himself so its risking picking his team

Its not like we as individuals will have any say on the side we're on.... oh well it was a good couple of years.
Its not like we as individuals will have any say on the side we're on.... oh well it was a good couple of years.

Gotta end some time. Anyway i gotta go, tv show ended and Thursday is my crappy full school day. Speak to you later:smile:
Original post by Dafock
Gotta end some time. Anyway i gotta go, tv show ended and Thursday is my crappy full school day. Speak to you later:smile:

Same here but the tv is on loop lol. Night!
My red gilet. Marty McFly vibes going on :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest