Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all ,im a gap year student retaking a few exams in the summer .I have reapplied again to my previous firm choice .

I was wondering if anybody has felt different vibes at different universities they have been to.

Initially when I went for my interview at this institution.I felt like I *belonged* there .I met really lovely people who I felt were on my level (I hope that doesn't come across as self centred).
    My family was against me reapplying there and were pushing me to apply to (and firm) another institution which I hated ,only last year because it has lower entry requirements .The place was chavvy ,unorganised and I felt out of place.I was literally on my own for the whole day.The tour of the school was given by a really nice girl who studies Sport Education in her sports gear :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Moved to University Life

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.