ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that Health post reports tend to take a while to deal with, so was wondering if you want to consider expanding a few mods' range, such as existing Mental Health or Relationships mods? I can of course offer suggestions of my very favourite mods, but I'm sure that you'll cope somehow without me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I've noticed that Health post reports tend to take a while to deal with, so was wondering if you want to consider expanding a few mods' range, such as existing Mental Health or Relationships mods? I can of course offer suggestions of my very favourite mods, but I'm sure that you'll cope somehow without me.
    Completely have to agree with you superwolf, and I think you'd make a great addition if you applied to become a Health mod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Completely have to agree with you superwolf, and I think you'd make a great addition if you applied to become a Health mod
    :rofl: Not me - I tend to follow the letter of the rules rather than the spirit of them. :teehee: But I have a select number of favourites amongst the Modly ones... :flutter:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :rofl: Not me - I tend to follow the letter of the rules rather than the spirit of them. :teehee: But I have a select number of favourites amongst the Modly ones... :flutter:
    I think I can name a few :lol:

ReputationRep:
    We're always interested to hear from people who'd like to be a mod. You can post in this forum if you're interested: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    We're always interested to hear from people who'd like to be a mod. You can post in this forum if you're interested: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361
    Thats if posts are replied to :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DO IT!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    DO IT!!
    Do what?

ReputationRep:
    Do what?
    Expand mods modshipness in health and for you to become one

ReputationRep:
    Expand mods modshipness in health and for you to become one
    No ta. I prefer chasing mods about the playground and stealing their cookies. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    No ta. I prefer chasing mods about the playground and stealing their cookies. :cookie:
    To be fair, you'd ban everyone; in style of course!

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, you'd ban everyone; in style of course!
    Especially that Sabertooth, he's a real troublemaker. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Especially that Sabertooth, he's a real troublemaker. :yep:
    Just don't ban me...like...EVER and we'd be fine with a capital 'f', as if we're not anyway

ReputationRep:
    Just don't ban me...like...EVER and we'd be fine with a capital 'f', as if we're not anyway
    Deal! :shakehand:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.