Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Psychology AS Unit 1 & Unit 2 - Revision/Exam Discussion (2015) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that others who do psychology with other exam boards have set up these sort of topics, so I thought it would be good to set up one for Edexcel Psychology Plus, after reading through some of the previous topics in the past - I thought it would be pretty useful as I found the past discussions relatively beneficial.

I've set up an A2 revision thread as well: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3116457

ReputationRep:
    Social is so boring ! Learning is the easiest of them all. I'm in the process of summarising notes for Cognitive and Learning using past paper mark schemes and class notes. We're doing Social and Biological (/Physiological) at the moment and we'll do Psychodynamic in about a month (this one will be split between both teachers as it's the last one)

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting Unit 2 this May!
    I almost failed this paper last year so I'm re-writing my notes. I started psychodynamic today and I've already done biological and learning. Hopefully I can get an A or B on the resit!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.