Timetable heeeelp! Watch

beckiecx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi Everyone!

I've got an offer from Nottingham Trent University to do English with Creative Writing and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the timetable is like in terms of lectures etc. For instance how many days a week do you have lectures and what sort of hours are they? I'm not living on campus you see, so trying to plan travel and what not in advance . I know different universities have different timetables and that they will vary year to year but if anybody could give me a rough idea I'd be really grateful!
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by beckiecx)
Hi Everyone!

I've got an offer from Nottingham Trent University to do English with Creative Writing and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the timetable is like in terms of lectures etc. For instance how many days a week do you have lectures and what sort of hours are they? I'm not living on campus you see, so trying to plan travel and what not in advance . I know different universities have different timetables and that they will vary year to year but if anybody could give me a rough idea I'd be really grateful!
Try posting in the Nottingham Trent forum, you might get a response then
Roving Fish
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EloiseStar)
Try posting in the Nottingham Trent forum, you might get a response then
For future reference, you can report the thread for a thread move.

Moving this from Uni Life to Nott Trent Uni forum.
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by beckiecx)
Hi Everyone!

Hey Beckiecx,

Your timetable may depend on your course really. In first year most people had go on in 3- 4 days in a week. Lectures are usually an hour or 2 for some modules.

Cheers,
Erica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads