Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I decided to take out fibre optic broadband. We have received the router but an engineer never turned up to fit the fibre optic broadband - despite our live date being 30/01/15. We waited on all day for someone to turn up.

Was on the phone to them and their customer service was absolutely terrible. Please someone tell me there is a way to get out of this contract... It's not been 28 days yet.. And I haven't even gone live. My parents have talk talk and never had a problem which was why I went with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried phoning them and telling them that their service has been unacceptably poor and you want to cancel the contract and receive a full refund for any expense incurred so far?

Way out there, I know.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I would cancel that contract as soon as possible. They are by far the worst providers I've ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with.

ReputationRep:
    I only went with them because my parents have been with them ever since it was tiscali and we seriously had no problems with them back then. It's just when I decided to get it out myself the problems seem to have started :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.