Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

thread for deep dog things you try to forget about in the daytime Watch

ReputationRep:
    things like death, the frail nature of the human condition, how all is transient, how things only matter because we condition ourselves to attach value as a survival mechanism, the fact we're all mammals ultimately wanting food sleep and sex while engaging in a little intellectual ******y to prove we're better than the monkeys and thump our chests, and so on just post it here think deep post deep gifs deep dog gifs

ReputationRep:
    But mate, not all Muslims are like that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illegal Algebra)
    hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pleasantries are but another survival instinct, I have no allegiance to you over the computer tonight but nonetheless wish you well from that deep crevasse they call the soul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    But mate, not all Muslims are like that anyway.
    oh don't get me started on people and their gods, entire theological systems catered to distract, avoid conscious recognition of the inevitable decay of our bodies and passing of our names into the annals of time without a trace (unless of course one were to become great like deep dog)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    oh don't get me started on people and their gods, entire theological systems catered to distract, avoid conscious recognition of the inevitable decay of our bodies and passing of our names into the annals of time without a trace (unless of course one were to become great like deep dog)
    I have no idea what you are on about tbh and I never did so I thought it would be appropriate to respond with a non-sequitur which for some reason always amuses me.

"Yeah, but not all Muslims are like that anyway"

Try that one IRL. The reactions are hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to really hate this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    I'm starting to really hate this forum.
    whyyyyyyy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I have no idea what you are on about tbh and I never did so I thought it would be appropriate to respond with a non-sequitur which for some reason always amuses me.

"Yeah, but not all Muslims are like that anyway"

Try that one IRL. The reactions are hilarious.
    hahaha sounds fun

ReputationRep:
    hahaha sounds fun
    You never sent me a picture of yourself either

Not that I expected you to come through, but you got my hopes up nonetheless

I'm a very curious person 'ya know?

ReputationRep:
    pleasantries are but another survival instinct, I have no allegiance to you over the computer tonight but nonetheless wish you well from that deep crevasse they call the soul
    thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    whyyyyyyy?
    Because it's the same old **** every time. There's rarely anything being said here that isn't a waste of time, I just come here when I need to procrastinate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    Because it's the same old **** every time. There's rarely anything being said here that isn't a waste of time, I just come here when I need to procrastinate.
    ech every story is just a bunch of recycled old ideas fitted together in a new order with a new number, same goes for intellectual debate. We won't transcend this mental circle until we learn how to harness the next 70% of our minds like lucy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.