Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking for a thread for October 2015 LLB starters and couldn't find one so.....here we are!

Does anybody have or can offer a good pre reading list?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am starting the LLB at Birkbeck later this year. Have you heard much from any others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wbenmore)
    Hi,

I am starting the LLB at Birkbeck later this year. Have you heard much from any others?
    No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nubian Rapunzel)
    No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?
    What's the name of the group?

I'll be a full-time student, as I'm only just out of a-levels. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Nubian Rapunzel;55946755]No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?
    What's the name of the group?

I'll be a full-time student, as I'm only just out of a-levels. Yourself?[/QUOTE]

Yay me too! It's called Birkbeck University of London Freshers 2015 - 16

ReputationRep:
    Have joined now. Hopefully this thread will get a bit more lively closer to October. Do you mind me asking what your offer was?

ReputationRep:
    Have joined now. Hopefully this thread will get a bit more lively closer to October. Do you mind me asking what your offer was?
    I'm 26 so a mature student. I got an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    I'm 26 so a mature student. I got an unconditional offer
    Ah. A lot of Birkbeck seems to be that way, aimed at older students. Hopefully I won't be the only 18 year old on the course.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. A lot of Birkbeck seems to be that way, aimed at older students. Hopefully I won't be the only 18 year old on the course.
    No I doubt it. They've been getting a lot more "traditional uni age" students recently

ReputationRep:
    No I doubt it. They've been getting a lot more "traditional uni age" students recently
    Let's hope so

ReputationRep:
    Not long to go...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.