Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashed)
    i thought it wasnt wrong
    but... when US pres Raped these poor people

WRONG
    ALL OF IT BECAME WRONG
    no comment...
    no comment? heh, er i think u made one..

when did the US rape iraqis?

ReputationRep:
    When...when...when...

If You Or To Blind " The Kindest Word" I Can Come With, Why The Hell Do You Even Try To Debate This,,, Its Palin And Simple, Killing Inocent Ppl Is Worng Weather They Are Muslims, Christains Or What Every The Fu** They Are, That Is The Only Reason We Are Against The Damn War, Its Not Only Is Us And Uk Interist To Get Rid Of Him, They Would Have Done One Hell Of A Favour, If They Knew What The Hell They Were Doin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    When...when...when...

If You Or To Blind " The Kindest Word" I Can Come With, Why The Hell Do You Even Try To Debate This,,, Its Palin And Simple, Killing Inocent Ppl Is Worng Weather They Are Muslims, Christains Or What Every The Fu** They Are, That Is The Only Reason We Are Against The Damn War, Its Not Only Is Us And Uk Interist To Get Rid Of Him, They Would Have Done One Hell Of A Favour, If They Knew What The Hell They Were Doin!
    I couldn't really understand this post.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't really understand this post
    I ment, conceringing the rapings in iraq, if they were NOT true, explain one thing: WHY DID bush and his administration say they were supprised about this, they dont seem to have Probs denying things, so it must be true!

No2. The main point is, Killing inocent ppl is wrong, no matter what the hell thier religion, race, colour, beleifes is, and as far as im concerned thats exactly whats goin on in iraq, killing innocent ppl. If the US and Uk could have gone in and wiped out saddam " CHEERS" to them, but why the hell do they have to kill 000's of ppl in the way? just tell me why and ill , aaaaaaa what the ****, I just dont like ppl dying in **** like this, the human life shouldnt be this cheep!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I ment, conceringing the rapings in iraq, if they were NOT true, explain one thing: WHY DID bush and his administration say they were supprised about this, they dont seem to have Probs denying things, so it must be true!
    there is no evidence that confirms US soldiers raped any Iraqi detainees.

No2. The main point is, Killing inocent ppl is wrong, no matter what the hell thier religion, race, colour, beleifes is, and as far as im concerned thats exactly whats goin on in iraq, killing innocent ppl. If the US and Uk could have gone in and wiped out saddam " CHEERS" to them, but why the hell do they have to kill 000's of ppl in the way? just tell me why and ill , aaaaaaa what the ****, I just dont like ppl dying in **** like this, the human life shouldnt be this cheep!!!!!!!
    are you aware of the nature of war?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Which?
    To US congressional commitees and to the Hutton inquiry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    To US congressional commitees and to the Hutton inquiry.
    im sorry, WHO testified that they knowingly released false intelligence information?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    im sorry, WHO testified that they knowingly released false intelligence information?
    Did I say that false information was knowingly released? If I gave that impression, sorry.
    What seems to have happened is rather more alarming, because it suggests stupidity, which is much more dangerous than calculated lying. US and UK intelligence services had information which strongly suggested that Iraq had no immediately usable WMDs and wasn't going to get them in the future. The governments of both countries seem to have convinced themselves, when they interpreted that intelligence, that these weapons existed and were immediately usable and presented this to make a case for invading Iraq. No-one in the intelligence services seems to have noticed or- if they did notice- pointed out the mistake.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.