Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Application change - parents divorce watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am sure many people have been in this situation but I am a bit clueless and I have found that trying to get information on this has been difficult.
    Basically, I am a second year and entering second semester and will be living away from home by but my non term time address will be solely with my mum and for this reason my application will change in terms of household income. Is it possible to alter an application mid-year and can payments be altered also, or will I have to wait until the new application for third year to be sent?

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    If your parents divorce part way through the year then you can send in evidence of the separation such as a lawyers letter or any divorce papers or even a council tax bill showing a 'single occupancy' discount for the parent you live with and we will then pro-rata the funding for that year.

Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.