GCSE Mock results sent to applied 6th Forms??

Watch
M0nkey Thunder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks for considering to read this post, I just have a slight concern regarding the GCSE Mock results.

So I'm taking my Mock Exams for GCSE in 3 days, from Tuesday through to Friday, which is very late relative to many other schools. I was wondering whether the results I acquire will be sent off to the 6th Forms I have applied to- and if so:
-Who will send the grades?
-How will they be sent?
-When will they be sent?

Thank you in advance!
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
Thanks for considering to read this post, I just have a slight concern regarding the GCSE Mock results.

So I'm taking my Mock Exams for GCSE in 3 days, from Tuesday through to Friday, which is very late relative to many other schools. I was wondering whether the results I acquire will be sent off to the 6th Forms I have applied to- and if so:
-Who will send the grades?
-How will they be sent?
-When will they be sent?

Thank you in advance!
Have you already applied? How did you or how are you going to apply?
M0nkey Thunder
Rep:
?
Yes, I have applied utilising an online application. Have you?
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, I have applied utilising an online application. Have you?
No when I applied all of mine used physical application forms. I think if you've already applied, the sixth form won't get any additional information from your school, so they'll have your predicted grades from when you applied.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We usually send predicted grades and a report, not mock results.
M0nkey Thunder
Rep:
?
Oh. I've had a few friends inform me that our Mocks results are sent off to the 6th Forms we have applied to.
Mathsz0r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh. I've had a few friends inform me that our Mocks results are sent off to the 6th Forms we have applied to.
You and your friends are idiots.
iMacJack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mathsz0r)
Aren't you a nice person..
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mathsz0r)
No, they're not. All schools do it differently. Some to require mock results. Others don't. Calm yourself mate

(Original post by iMacJack)
Aren't you a nice person..
It depends. My form tutor told me that mock results are often sent off, however the sixth form I applied to are not asking for them, only predicted grades. However if you haven't done your mocks still there's little the other sixth form can do, it's not like you're screwing them around. If they do need the grades, they will contact the school and the school will send them, I imagine
M0nkey Thunder
Rep:
?
My applied 6th Form hasn't asked for my results, but I'm still going to try and get my aspired grades.

As a side note, what 6th Forms has everyone applied to and what 6th form do you want to go to the most?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
33.94%
No (543)
66.06%

Watched Threads