Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crying my eyes out right now because of him watch

Hi guys,

Over the past few months I developed feelings for my guy mate and over the months it started to be a bit obvious he liked me. He would hug me only,he would flirt with me and our mates teased him about liking me. Over the past few days he was acting quite weird by avoiding hugging me and stuff. I texted him yesterday asking what his problem was and that I wanted a proper reason about it. He texted back saying that he liked someone and he felt guilty whenever he hugged a girl.

I am crying so much right now and I feel helpless. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys,

Over the past few months I developed feelings for my guy mate and over the months it started to be a bit obvious he liked me. He would hug me only,he would flirt with me and our mates teased him about liking me. Over the past few days he was acting quite weird by avoiding hugging me and stuff. I texted him yesterday asking what his problem was and that I wanted a proper reason about it. He texted back saying that he liked someone and he felt guilty whenever he hugged a girl.

In my opinion. You just get over it.

Probably gonna get a bit of hate, but what else is there to do. Get a hobby, find somebody else, just forget about him don't be one of those people who clings on to somebody for months and months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mark 4:39

peace be still.

ReputationRep:
    I think that you should tell him that all his actions made you think that he was into you hence thats why you started developing feelings for him. I think that you should just tell him that he kinda hurt you.

ReputationRep:
    Keep talking to him, he might well see that your upset and come round. Better that than distance yourself from him as he would feel awkward to reinitiate anything

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Are you aware that women can initiate? Presuming he hasn't made any sort of move on this girl, you should take him before he does so.

ReputationRep:
    get over him and move on, he's not worth getting upset over

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Is it worth admitting to him you like him? you don't ask you'll never know. You might lose him as a friend, you might not. Take the risk.

ReputationRep:
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reading posts like this and I'm happy I got over 'it' (a similar thing), if there's no one to trust then don't, focus on what you can do

ReputationRep:
    Don't give up on him or find some better looking and more gallant German *wink*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Word Of God)
    Mark 4:39

peace be still.
    Lorddddd!

(Original post by Gott)
    Don't give up on him or find some better looking and more gallant German *wink*
    No I'm giving up on him.He lead me on and I basically want to prove to myself I'll be ok.. Ich kann deutsch verstehen aber leider habe ich viel furchtbar mit die fremdsprache

(Original post by Killer Bean)
    Are you aware that women can initiate? Presuming he hasn't made any sort of move on this girl, you should take him before he does so.
    He told me he didn't want a relationship he wanted to focus on a levels. And I asked him if he saw me in that way he said no I didn't see you in that way.

I'm just going to leave it and move on
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    He told me he didn't want a relationship he wanted to focus on a levels. And I asked him if he saw me in that way he said no I didn't see you in that way.

I think I might who this is but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut though

Don't let him upset you, moving on might be the best thing to do. I'm sure you'll get someone better and more caring

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    You were too slow. Next time tell him before he moves onto someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

awhh just try to avoid him for now..there is nothing you can do

(Original post by ilem)
    You were too slow. Next time tell him before he moves onto someone else.
    I wasn't slow. He told me he didn't see me in that way

ReputationRep:

Ah. That's a shame, but at least now you know - and that's better than wondering about what could have been, which you'd have been doing if you were silent. Well done on having the balls to do that. But yeah, forgetting about him and moving on is the thing to do. Personally I don't think this is a hard thing to do if you're sure you want to move on.

If you want to talk or whatever, feel free to PM me if you want to.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.