I can't pick between my offers..advice anyone? Watch

Silverfishy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello people of TSR!
In november, right before break I sent out my UCAS application and hoped for the best. I was lucky enough to get replies really quickly and got offers from all five of my choices. All of the offers I got are completely in my range so I'm not worried about that..
I received offers for the following courses:

• Marketing Management from University of Westminster
  • Marketing from Bournemouth University
  • Management with Marketing from Royal Holloway
  • Marketing Management from University of Brighton
  • Marketing from the University of Kent

All of these are sandwich courses/year in industry.
My top 3 are Kent, Brighton and Royal Holloway - in no particular order.
I've visited the RH and Brighton campuses in the autumn and will visit them again over a break I have in February, along with Kent this time.
My problem is that I really don't know what to chose, I see pros/cons in all three of these unis and they all have something which appeals to me and I'd see myself studying at each.

Any advice is going to be greatly appreciated, wether its about reputation or personal experience I'll take it.

Thank you!

P.s. sorry if some things I said sound a little off, english isn't my first language.
swanseajack1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Silverfishy)
Hello people of TSR!
In november, right before break I sent out my UCAS application and hoped for the best. I was lucky enough to get replies really quickly and got offers from all five of my choices. All of the offers I got are completely in my range so I'm not worried about that..
I received offers for the following courses:

• Marketing Management from University of Westminster
  • Marketing from Bournemouth University
  • Management with Marketing from Royal Holloway
  • Marketing Management from University of Brighton
  • Marketing from the University of Kent

All of these are sandwich courses/year in industry.
My top 3 are Kent, Brighton and Royal Holloway - in no particular order.
I've visited the RH and Brighton campuses in the autumn and will visit them again over a break I have in February, along with Kent this time.
My problem is that I really don't know what to chose, I see pros/cons in all three of these unis and they all have something which appeals to me and I'd see myself studying at each.

Any advice is going to be greatly appreciated, wether its about reputation or personal experience I'll take it.

Thank you!

P.s. sorry if some things I said sound a little off, english isn't my first language.
in terms of reputation and league tables I suspect kent and royal Holloway would be the best.try visiting as kent is in a small city and then make your decision
falling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looking at the course content/modules offered at each uni is a good way to decide (if you haven't done this already), as there might be something offered that you don't like the look of or would really love to study.
Rikke1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...urance_choices
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (40)
7.72%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (301)
58.11%
No (177)
34.17%

Watched Threads