Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    I'm going to make an objective assessment of the situation, free from emotion and prejudice.
    LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Oh pish! War's not that bad really. It's very underated. My brother served in the Falklands and had the time of his life. Even got to shoot someone! Great!
    I see.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3713191.stm

ReputationRep:
    I think Piers Morgan needs a good beating. I hate the way he's playing the whole thing as if it's completely fine to make up a story just to highlight a "bigger issue". I don't think the Mirror were interested in the truth at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    I think Piers Morgan needs a good beating. I hate the way he's playing the whole thing as if it's completely fine to make up a story just to highlight a "bigger issue". I don't think the Mirror were interested in the truth at all.
    It makes you wonder what other dodgy pictures the Mirror has printed over the years?

ReputationRep:
    Question: what is Britain doin in iraq any way?

I find it amusing how England went form controlling the US, to beeing a Follow dog, waggin thier tag and kissing asses, really any ideas why. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Question: what is Britain doin in iraq any way?

I find it amusing how England went form controlling the US, to beeing a Follow dog, waggin thier tag and kissing asses, really any ideas why. :rolleyes:
    england or Britain?

yes it is amusing, its nice to see theyve continued and in a way bettered those values that made us great..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    I find it amusing when morality is only ever evoked as a tool of self-interest.
    What do you mean?

Could you please expand? I don't get your point at all...

ReputationRep:
    That means you'll be banned! Delete it delete it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    That means you'll be banned! Delete it delete it.
    If I get banned for merely pointing people in the right direction - so be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    If I get banned for merely pointing people in the right direction - so be it.
    this beheading is nasty

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty horrific. I actually felt scarred after watching it, and wouldn't recommend you view it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    It's pretty horrific. I actually felt scarred after watching it, and wouldn't recommend you view it.
    yes its scary, its pretty graphical to be fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yes its scary, its pretty graphical to be fair
    I 100% agree. Just if you want to view it, or want to know what you might feel having viewed it, I've posted a link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I 100% agree. Just if you want to view it, or want to know what you might feel having viewed it, I've posted a link.
    Think you ought to point out your alcohol consumption level mate, might act in your defence .

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.