The Student Room Group
Hello there,

My name is Antonio and I work for the happiness team at nestpick. We are glad to hear that you liked our platform. Apologies that you are having trouble to contact us, but I am here to help to solve this issue.

Could you please contact me direct on the email address [email protected] and I will help you find your student room.

Looking forward to your email.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Antonio
Reply 2
I tried to contact nestpick so many times. Sometime no response at all for days. Other times I got one response and then they just stopped responding, after I wanted to know more specific informations about the room or the financial process.
Maybe its a good idea, but it is very unorganised and I wouldnt pay money in advance for a room I did never see before in real life.
Hello there,

Antonio again from the nestpick happiness team. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with nestpick so far and will do what I can to change that. We are currently expanding throughout Europe and quite quickly. Our team is also growing so that we can adequately address all inquiries in a timely manner.

As you point out, one of the many challenges of finding accommodation abroad is that you cannot view the rental in person. In the internet age young tenants need a convenient and secure environment that facilitates trust. We achieve this through our secure platform and through verifying all of our apartments through our network of photographers. This ensures that what you book and pay for is reality when you arrive.

Again, I apologise for the negative experience you have had. If you could please contact me at [email protected] I would be happy to help you personally.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Antonio

Latest

Trending

Trending