Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I am an international student and I would like to know if anybody every used NESTPICK to find a room.
    The website looks very nice but the contact is very bad, they hardly response and I cant find any reviews online.
    Does anybody know more about this company and there work?
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

My name is Antonio and I work for the happiness team at nestpick. We are glad to hear that you liked our platform. Apologies that you are having trouble to contact us, but I am here to help to solve this issue.

Could you please contact me direct on the email address [email protected] and I will help you find your student room.

Looking forward to your email.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Antonio

ReputationRep:
    I tried to contact nestpick so many times. Sometime no response at all for days. Other times I got one response and then they just stopped responding, after I wanted to know more specific informations about the room or the financial process.
    Maybe its a good idea, but it is very unorganised and I wouldnt pay money in advance for a room I did never see before in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

Antonio again from the nestpick happiness team. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with nestpick so far and will do what I can to change that. We are currently expanding throughout Europe and quite quickly. Our team is also growing so that we can adequately address all inquiries in a timely manner.

As you point out, one of the many challenges of finding accommodation abroad is that you cannot view the rental in person. In the internet age young tenants need a convenient and secure environment that facilitates trust. We achieve this through our secure platform and through verifying all of our apartments through our network of photographers. This ensures that what you book and pay for is reality when you arrive.

Again, I apologise for the negative experience you have had. If you could please contact me at [email protected] I would be happy to help you personally.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Antonio

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.