The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
been to 7 lectures out of 35 this term and haven't caught up on any yet, and also have an essay due in in a week, which i haven't started yet. Just such a useless ****ing mess. Haven't even cleaned my room or had a shower yet, and those were the two things that were important because my parents are coming tomorrow

:jumphug:
Massive squishy hugs for everybody :grouphugs:
Wrapped 1 present, listened to Slipknot (great)-going to the gym now and getting some sellotape

there seems to be a sudden boycott on my threads so I am returning to the sanctuary

Dad is still scaring me because I think I have to lower my testosterone and be like him, especially with his 50th coming up…bloody thoughts
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
hopefully it all goes well for you! yeah, sleep idk, I give up with mine really, I sleep when my body allows me to and beyond that I survive :tongue: should be good, England v Ireland so may well be the deciding game in the tournament! my mum cheers on Ireland though so might be quite amusing haha!

Think it was alright, they'd already given me an offer anyway so meh :dontknow: Yeah, sleep's stupid :redface: It should! A couple of my friends support Ireland so we'd better win or I won't hear the end of it until the world cup probably :tongue: Just vaguely watching the Welsh match but not very interesting so far.

Original post by Anonymous #2

:penguinhug:
Original post by furryface12
Think it was alright, they'd already given me an offer anyway so meh :dontknow: Yeah, sleep's stupid :redface: It should! A couple of my friends support Ireland so we'd better win or I won't hear the end of it until the world cup probably :tongue: Just vaguely watching the Welsh match but not very interesting so far.

that's good though that you already have an offer :smile: not watched much of the games today tbh but yeah, looking forward to tomorrow!

Original post by Anonymous #2

:hugs:
that's good though that you already have an offer :smile: not watched much of the games today tbh but yeah, looking forward to tomorrow!

:hugs:

Has actually livened up a bit now!

---------
Shouldn't have looked at the news :s-smilie:
I've got the norovirus :frown:

Does anyone have any tips on recovering from it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
I've got the norovirus :frown:

Does anyone have any tips on recovering from it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fluids fluids fluids

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has actually livened up a bit now!

---------
Shouldn't have looked at the news :s-smilie:

yeah I saw Wales won, might make things interesting I guess if England & Ireland both lose games.

---

:hugs: I'm having a no news day today myself, does my head in otherwise!
Got the sellotape in tbe gym
(Sorry not a regular hi :smile:)

Just read an article on depression and it made me feel about 50 times worse...saying how it's the depressed persons thoughts keeping them in the loop and then I thought about my doctor and how he must think I'm weak.
According to slim.and proud, friendship with a woman is a privelege and lesser men should know their place
Already feeling a tad bored of this evening, got no plans and I'm on my own in my uni room. Wishing I could go home just for tonight but its too far away for that.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Let's make an action plan then.

Do you need help from us? What can we do?

Do you need services? Are you in contact with CMHT, IAPT etc.?

If not can you go to your GP and express you need help?

Or do you need help right now to keep safe? If so go to A&E otherwise call 111 or samaritans.

If you need help then try and get it.

don't even know. as far as my GP is concerned we have exhausted all avenues, and I tend to agree. the therapy I need I cant have if im in education or work so its just pointless. am on the list for 'skills' but that's it. no even cares about how much im suffering, all about making sure they cover their backsides. im not even on active review anymore as far as I can tell. no contact since the nurse appointment ages ago. its a ****ing joke.
:hugs: here if you want to talk!

thanks. hope youre okay
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
For me, I guess the difference between me being lazy (which I def am some of the time) and me being too ill to work, is "I cba/don't wanna do this" versus "I actually CAN'T do this right now" :fyi:

:jumphug:

I would say let's talk on Facebook but my mum's about to drag me off to bake my dad's bday cake :s-smilie: In any case, Noodlzzz's post is better :sadnod:

tbh for me its nearly always the former :erm:
Original post by Anonymous
tbh for me its nearly always the former :erm:

me :emo:
Reply 2097
Original post by jelly1000
Already feeling a tad bored of this evening, got no plans and I'm on my own in my uni room. Wishing I could go home just for tonight but its too far away for that.

How about downloading a film or series or something?

It can suck being in on Friday/Saturday nights. I don't have much money or friends since ive moved so im in pretty much every night at the moment. That said, even if I did I'd probably still be in. So tired at the moment.
:jumphug: Hope you're ok :s-smilie:

Well done! Hope it settles a bit soon (preferably in a good way) :hugs:

I should know by now that the more I let myself be hyper, the worse I am afterwards. Yet I still never seem to pay any attention and regret it later. Need to actually do stuff tomorrow and right now I'm struggling to even stand up. Sorry, I'll stop whining, it's my own fault :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks. hope you are too
Just got home from work, my 2nd day was okay, I'm proud of myself though for sticking it out this long, usually my anxiety comes over and I'm unable to make myself go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest