The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96

Spoiler

If it gets too bad, you'll be the first one to know.

Spoiler

:hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Neglect/abuse TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Just try and hang on in there hun. I do appreciate it's very hard - I really do. But I also believe things won't always be this bad and that there is life to live for :smile:

Original post by PandaWho
Neglect/abuse TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie:
Really worried about my friend :s-smilie: She had a panic attack on Thursday and walked out of a lecture today because she was so anxious. I know she has struggled with anxiety before but I really don't know how to help her. I'm so awkward and never know what to do/say and I know this is so selfish but being around her makes me anxious somehow :s-smilie: When I'm not feeling great about myself I completely lose confidence in my ability to talk to people, even friends. It's making me not want to go to uni anymore.

Food

Spoiler

The best birthday present anybody could give me is to just leave me alone and not make any fuss.
Why are people so confusing? :redface:
being a human is ****ing hard.
Original post by ScaryScience
being a human is ****ing hard.

Yeah id much rather be a house cat :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
first counselling session tomorrow, no idea what to expect, hoping it goes ok
I give up I really ****ing do, can't control my own life, emotions or anything, I'm just a total failure of a human being

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I give up I really ****ing do, can't control my own life, emotions or anything, I'm just a total failure of a human being

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is United's fault for not winning tbh.

Forget about it.
Really feel terrible right now. Second counselling session's on the 20th March though. Don't know how I'm going to cope until then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have emailed the therapist college is going to pay for. It wasn't a particularly good email but I have made contact.
And made a tentitive start to revision. I made a mind map and printed out lectures so tomorrow I have what I need to do some actual work.
My desk is vaguely clear enough to do work on too.

But mainly the email thing. That was good.
Original post by Meaty_man
Yeah id much rather be a house cat :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

Original post by Anonymous
first counselling session tomorrow, no idea what to expect, hoping it goes ok

good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're not a failure. everything is a million times harder when you're low and depressed. no one can control their emotions :nah: try not to be hard on yourself if you can help it :hugs:

Original post by super_kawaii
Really feel terrible right now. Second counselling session's on the 20th March though. Don't know how I'm going to cope until then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: tiny steps, take it a day at a time. do you have any other support atm?

Original post by Valvopus
I have emailed the therapist college is going to pay for. It wasn't a particularly good email but I have made contact.
And made a tentitive start to revision. I made a mind map and printed out lectures so tomorrow I have what I need to do some actual work.
My desk is vaguely clear enough to do work on too.

But mainly the email thing. That was good.

well done :five:
Original post by Dirtybit
This is United's fault for not winning tbh.

Forget about it.

It's just the trigger, always seems to be one but just reminds me how little control over anything I have :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
:

you're not a failure. everything is a million times harder when you're low and depressed. no one can control their emotions :nah: try not to be hard on yourself if you can help it :hugs:
:

I really am, failed at so much and fail more all the time :frown: I am awful with my emotions :/ I'm trying is just hard :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
Ancelotti it is then.

Would be awkward having to work with Di Maria again though...

Keep it for the football forum mate, not really appropriate here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keep it for the football forum mate, not really appropriate here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoops that was accidental...I thought I was on a different thread, my bad.

Latest