The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
How're you doing? (Apart from not being sleepy).

Not too bad but not too good either :no: How are you? Sorry to read bout the panic attacks :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not too bad but not too good either :no: How are you? Sorry to read bout the panic attacks :console:

:console: If you need to talk, I'm here - doubt I'll be very useful though.

Don't know, just feel low, not sure what to do anymore.
Freaking out so bad tonight :sadpanda: its really windy and making noises in the attick and stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
:console: If you need to talk, I'm here - doubt I'll be very useful though.

Don't know, just feel low, not sure what to do anymore.

I'm sure you'd be useful :hugs: I'm not sure what you should do either :frown: Sounds like a very hard position to be in :sadnod:
I'm wide awake and I have to be up tomorrow, stupid mind, mum thinks i'm anemic again which sucks [she thinks that cause i've been sleeping tons and still tired] and i'm panicking so much and my anxiety is doing my head in and ahh >.< sorry, I'll shush now
I'm sure you'd be useful :hugs: I'm not sure what you should do either :frown: Sounds like a very hard position to be in :sadnod:

It'll be fine. I just moan too much lol. I should be happy they're offering help.
Original post by hellokittymad
I'm wide awake and I have to be up tomorrow, stupid mind, mum thinks i'm anemic again which sucks [she thinks that cause i've been sleeping tons and still tired] and i'm panicking so much and my anxiety is doing my head in and ahh >.< sorry, I'll shush now

No need to shush at all :nah:

:console:

Original post by Pathway
It'll be fine. I just moan too much lol. I should be happy they're offering help.

Yeah but 10 weeks is loooooooooooooooooooooong :sadnod:
No need to shush at all :nah:

:console:

Yeah but 10 weeks is loooooooooooooooooooooong :sadnod:

I guess they figured that I'm almost 21 and this has been my life for all of that time, a few weeks won't make a difference. I'm just fed up of everything.
Original post by Pathway
I guess they figured that I'm almost 21 and this has been my life for all of that time, a few weeks won't make a difference. I'm just fed up of everything.

Seriously hope that wasn't their logic about it! :frown:

:jumphug:

Right, Imma try sleeping again now. Fingers crossed I might actually fall asleep :colondollar:

Right, Imma try sleeping again now. Fingers crossed I might actually fall asleep :colondollar:

hope you manage sleep :hugs:

Hope you sleep well. :hugs:
:cry:

I just want to disappear into nothingness. I feel so alone and unloved and forgotten, my heart hurts. I want shop friend to message me back, i need him. Im so alone:cry:
Is anynbody up for a chat
Original post by Maid Marian

I just want to disappear into nothingness. I feel so alone and unloved and forgotten, my heart hurts. I want shop friend to message me back, i need him. Im so alone:cry:

:hugs:
Original post by Pathway

I think I'll go to sleep now, staying awake and dwelling on miseries is bad:frown:

Original post by Maid Marian

I think I'll go to sleep now, staying awake and dwelling on miseries is bad:frown:

I hope you're able to sleep. :sadnod: :console:
Can you go through stress and depression at the same time ?

I have been battling depression since 2010, constant low mood, feelings at times of wishing I had never been born, junk eating, staying in bed, crying, no answer to why I feel like I do, gambling due to feelings of inadaquacy

Now, on top of all those feelings, I have this new symptom of anger and irritability and feeling like I could snap at any minute. Feels 10 time worse, that combined with the depression. The anger and irritability has come about with the fact my parents have the house up for sale and i don't want to move, so getting a shared room instead which will be hard but have to do that for myself, but stuck in limbo at the moment, waiting for house to sell. My dad said he feels like a zebra being hunted by lions constantly getting his head bitten off and sick of treading on eggshells with me. Feel horrible.

GP has recently added in Mirtazapine alongside the Sertraline I am taking, only been on it about 2 weeks, he is also seeing my weekly which he has said he will do for as long as needed

Also awaiting CBT to start for social anxiety, had the assessment last week, now have to wait another 6 weeks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
Is anynbody up for a chat

I'm still awake and back (just seen this) if you're still up and need someone? :console:

Original post by PandaWho
Freaking out so bad tonight :sadpanda: its really windy and making noises in the attick and stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, somehow missed this earlier. Really hope you're asleep and OK :frown:

Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
Can you go through stress and depression at the same time ?

I have been battling depression since 2010, constant low mood, feelings at times of wishing I had never been born, junk eating, staying in bed, crying, no answer to why I feel like I do, gambling due to feelings of inadaquacy

Now, on top of all those feelings, I have this new symptom of anger and irritability and feeling like I could snap at any minute. Feels 10 time worse, that combined with the depression. The anger and irritability has come about with the fact my parents have the house up for sale and i don't want to move, so getting a shared room instead which will be hard but have to do that for myself, but stuck in limbo at the moment, waiting for house to sell. My dad said he feels like a zebra being hunted by lions constantly getting his head bitten off and sick of treading on eggshells with me. Feel horrible.

GP has recently added in Mirtazapine alongside the Sertraline I am taking, only been on it about 2 weeks, he is also seeing my weekly which he has said he will do for as long as needed

Also awaiting CBT to start for social anxiety, had the assessment last week, now have to wait another 6 weeks

They can def be concurrent :sadnod:
I'm still awake and back (just seen this) if you're still up and need someone? :console:

I do, but I know you're struggling so, I'd feel bad/don't want to trigger you at all. :dontknow: Something keeping you up? :console:
my skin hurts so much I can't sleep, why did I have to be born with skin like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest