The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
time to try and ignore my skin long enough to get to sleep :/ it hurts constantly these days :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this because of your eczema? I found that cutting down on showers and using cidal soap helped a lot to prevent mine from flaring up.
Original post by Pathway
Not sure what i'd say tbh, everything is just a mess. :frown: but thank you. :hugs:

Original post by PandaWho
Thats what i thought! I knew she was lying :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

time to try and ignore my skin long enough to get to sleep :/ it hurts constantly these days :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by vanderwoodsen
Any trichsters here?? Had a few episodes today, triggered, I think, by a slight-tiny-breakdown I had when trying to do some work earlier. I really am not in the correct mental state to be doing exams right now. I am not.

Sending hugs (if you want them of course) :frown:

:grouphugs: for all
Original post by vanderwoodsen
Any trichsters here?? Had a few episodes today, triggered, I think, by a slight-tiny-breakdown I had when trying to do some work earlier. I really am not in the correct mental state to be doing exams right now. I am not.

Me! Although I am worse with skin picking. Here if you want to chat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear things are really bad flare up wise. :frown: :console:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:grouphugs: for all

Thank you.:hugs: You ok though?
:emo: not doing well
Original post by ScaryScience

:console:

:console: What's up? :frown:
Just back from emergency appointment with GP, who says she's def not trying to kill me :redface:
Just back from emergency appointment with GP, who says she's def not trying to kill me :redface:

:jumphug:

on easter hols. got a ton of things to do ...

What was the outcome? How are you feeling now? :hugs:
Original post by guitaristemily

Original post by Noodlzzz
What was the outcome? How are you feeling now? :hugs:

No outcome as such - she is confident it will pass but said that I'd done the right thing by contacting my hospital, etc. Apparently I'm not the only one who gets Catholic/religious guilt messing up with psychosis around this time of year :colondollar: She said to remove any stress factors and just sit tight.

I'm OK I guess. Still a bit shell shocked from Friday and the weekend. Waiting for the duty nurse from the hospital to ring, coz my nurse is still on leave :cry2:

How are you? :h:

No outcome as such - she is confident it will pass but said that I'd done the right thing by contacting my hospital, etc. Apparently I'm not the only one who gets Catholic/religious guilt messing up with psychosis around this time of year :colondollar: She said to remove any stress factors and just sit tight.

I'm OK I guess. Still a bit shell shocked from Friday and the weekend. Waiting for the duty nurse from the hospital to ring, coz my nurse is still on leave :cry2:

How are you? :h:

Are you thinking of going into hospital? I hope you hear back soon.

I'm ok. Really struggling to deal with crisis team twice a day though :/
got very intrusive imagery/thoughts. also missing the time where I could appreciate some peace and some relaxing time alone. am uptight and generally just feel absolutely rubbish
Original post by Noodlzzz
Are you thinking of going into hospital? I hope you hear back soon.

I'm ok. Really struggling to deal with crisis team twice a day though :/

Not as an inpatient, unless it really can't be helped. Still working with my local mental health hospital and CMHT team.

They still haven't rung :cry2:

So sorry, crisis team twice a day must be a pain, but at least do you feel a bit safer? :console:

got very intrusive imagery/thoughts. also missing the time where I could appreciate some peace and some relaxing time alone. am uptight and generally just feel absolutely rubbish

tis ok.

honestly i dont think im going to get it all done.
:console:

Ended up getting to sleep eventually but today has been worse. I've lost half my dissertation to a corrupted memory stick. I had an earlier version backed up but this has really knocked my confidence in writing it as i can't really remember what i'd written that i've lost and i know it was good stuff! So gutted.

:lovehug: Whats up chook? :frown:

:loveduck:
Original post by Anonymous
Ended up getting to sleep eventually but today has been worse. I've lost half my dissertation to a corrupted memory stick. I had an earlier version backed up but this has really knocked my confidence in writing it as i can't really remember what i'd written that i've lost and i know it was good stuff! So gutted.

Oh no! :eek: I'm so sorry, it's awful when stuff like that happens. Something similar happened to me - lost some work and it seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth. Have you checked your temp files on your laptop? Mine somehow came back to me in the end, not even sure what I did, but likeliness is it might be floating somewhere on your computer, just not necessarily where you thought you had saved it?

Original post by sherbet_lemons7

:loveduck:

:lovehug:
I'm so proud of my gran. Today she had a bad panic attack. It wasn't just a generic every day one, it was one of those extreme ones that make you 100% convinced you're on your road out and it scares you that much you can't even move or speak. This was her first one like that in years and as terrified as she was and how drained she felt after it, she picked herself back up and went into town herself and despite still panicking while there, she continued on. I've only had a few like this and I can safely say I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. I couldn't function after one like that let alone go out alone! She's one tough cookie, my granny. She's my inspiration :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
why does everyone keep bailing on me
Original post by Pathway
why does everyone keep bailing on me

:hugs: You ok? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest