The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SenSel
Oh no, perhaps fb or text someone off of here? :s
I'm struggling. Yay! Pretty much crying nonstop for the past few days.
I just have that empty hollow feeling. Feels like death lol. I did however manage to leave my room for the first time since Thursday an hour ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you're struggling, hope things improve soon :console: Well done on leaving your room though, that's good.
Original post by lauraaaaa
Thank you! Yes I'm fine :smile:

good :smile:

---

had diarrhea all yesterday afternoon, it stopped but was tossing & turning in bed all night with a rotten headache :frown: watching tv for a bit now but probably gonna go back to bed after as my heads a bit less achey now.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
good :smile:

---

had diarrhea all yesterday afternoon, it stopped but was tossing & turning in bed all night with a rotten headache :frown: watching tv for a bit now but probably gonna go back to bed after as my heads a bit less achey now.

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll facetime you in a bit :hugs:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I'll facetime you in a bit :hugs:

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't want to face the world today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think medicine drove me into depression.
I hate Sundays at the best of times, but today feels like an absolute waste.
Damn, forgot about the auto-anon once you'd anon'd before!

So this weekend has just been a massive fail. I move out of this flat next Friday and I've got nearly no packing done. My friend texted me Friday asking if I was around for a drink last night so I said yes, I texted her yesterday afternoon asking if she was still up for going out and she said yes, then I heard nothing else.

My ex who I'm living with until next Friday went out last night at 6pm, he said he'd be out until midnight at the latest, he's still not home. His phone ran out of battery some time before 1am so I spent the entire night - until 6:30am where I passed out from crying - sobbing in my bed because I couldn't get hold of him and kept having panic attacks. I'm so tired now and have a cracking headache. He knew that I was waiting for him to come home last night AND he knew that today was the last opportunity we'd have to lay in with each other and get the place sorted. Did he care? Did he ****. "Oh I'm sorry I got too drunk I didn't mean to, then my lift decided that he wasn't coming back," I knew this would happen. Every ****ing time I've asked him over the last five years to be back for something the next day he's gone out and come back too late to do it. Family functions, birthday parties, planned ahead shopping trips. A big bone of contention in our relationship was my reluctance when he said he was going out to things like this - and he wonders why? Because he ****s all over me when he does. He thinks only of himself.
Does anyone have any experience with changing GP? The doctors that are the closest to my house are useless, they don't listen to what I say, they're not helpful (i've been put on medication but they're not really interested in anything else just give me a prescription and i'm out the door), they also won't write a letter to help me get back into university (apparently this is weird usually for a fee doctors will write letters for you)

I want to know if it's possible to change to another GP because I'm getting back to the way I was and I need a better doctor.
too sad too tired too worn down. cba with anything. feel so alone and stuck and miserable. hate me so much. had enough
The staff at the crisis house are concerned about me. Apparently I'm being delusional. They're getting me an urgent meeting with the dr tomorrow. I'm scared he'll say hospital :cry:
Original post by Noodlzzz
The staff at the crisis house are concerned about me. Apparently I'm being delusional. They're getting me an urgent meeting with the dr tomorrow. I'm scared he'll say hospital :cry:

Hoping it won't come to that :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
too sad too tired too worn down. cba with anything. feel so alone and stuck and miserable. hate me so much. had enough

same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same. And exams are approaching.
Original post by Anonymous
same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same. And exams are approaching.

:hugs:
Reply 4915
Just saw my brother and he said he was concerned cos Ive lost a lot of weight and seem agitated. Didn't know what to tell him; don't think im going hyper but also don't feel good at the moment.

Need to pull myself together before things go downhill but I'm not sure what I need to do to. Im going round in circles planning a million activities and things to do and doing none of them.
Sorry for not really posting in here the past few days - I have been reading but wanted to focus on my own health before I tried to help anyone else :getmecoat:

Still not sure whether psychotic episode is over or not. Guess time will tell :erm:

Big squishy TLG hugs for everyone :grouphugs:

Original post by Noodlzzz

:console: :frown: :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry for not really posting in here the past few days - I have been reading but wanted to focus on my own health before I tried to help anyone else :getmecoat:

Still not sure whether psychotic episode is over or not. Guess time will tell :erm:

:console: :frown: :hugs:

:hugs: Happy that its over for you :hugs:

--

I go back this week. Already feeling nervous about it and i go back on Tuesday. I'm ready for it to end, but I'm honestly afraid at whats coming next.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:jumphug: Hope you're ok.

--------------------------------

Always manage to trigger myself when thinking about hospital :facepalm: Anxiety is starting to kick in about going away on Tuesday :sigh:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Damn, forgot about the auto-anon once you'd anon'd before!

So this weekend has just been a massive fail. I move out of this flat next Friday and I've got nearly no packing done. My friend texted me Friday asking if I was around for a drink last night so I said yes, I texted her yesterday afternoon asking if she was still up for going out and she said yes, then I heard nothing else.

My ex who I'm living with until next Friday went out last night at 6pm, he said he'd be out until midnight at the latest, he's still not home. His phone ran out of battery some time before 1am so I spent the entire night - until 6:30am where I passed out from crying - sobbing in my bed because I couldn't get hold of him and kept having panic attacks. I'm so tired now and have a cracking headache. He knew that I was waiting for him to come home last night AND he knew that today was the last opportunity we'd have to lay in with each other and get the place sorted. Did he care? Did he ****. "Oh I'm sorry I got too drunk I didn't mean to, then my lift decided that he wasn't coming back," I knew this would happen. Every ****ing time I've asked him over the last five years to be back for something the next day he's gone out and come back too late to do it. Family functions, birthday parties, planned ahead shopping trips. A big bone of contention in our relationship was my reluctance when he said he was going out to things like this - and he wonders why? Because he ****s all over me when he does. He thinks only of himself.

I remember you!! :h: :hugs:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that things haven't gone so well :sad: I take it when you leave, you'll likely not be in contact with him again or at least willingly?

Latest