The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else feel like if they dont firm a uni offer it will disappear? Waiting anxiously for 2 unis to respond to me. Feeling like they will take it up to the 7th of may deadline and will miss out on it. Really wanting this course and uni as well.
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: You don't sound ungrateful at all! Kind of rubbish but I'll survive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

can I help? :frown: :console:
Original post by Jay018
Anyone else feel like if they dont firm a uni offer it will disappear? Waiting anxiously for 2 unis to respond to me. Feeling like they will take it up to the 7th of may deadline and will miss out on it. Really wanting this course and uni as well.

:hugs:

You can always withdraw your application to them, if neither are gonna be your firm or insurance choice :yep:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
On Facebook if ranting would help :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous

If you ping me amessage and I'm not there, it means Dad took the laptop - he's just come home :emo:

I'm OK thanks :colondollar:
:hugs:

You can always withdraw your application to them, if neither are gonna be your firm or insurance choice :yep:

Im thinking of doing that. as all i need to do is hand work in and make sure it meets all the criteria to pass. as thats all i need to do. so dont really need a insurance do i...?
Hello,

I am currently apply for student finance, as I'm going to uni in September. I could really use some help with applying for a student disability allowance. As I recently discharged myself from the mental health services STEPs, I'm unsure where to get the 'evidence' of my mental health disability, any help would be really greatly appreciated!!
Original post by Jay018
Im thinking of doing that. as all i need to do is hand work in and make sure it meets all the criteria to pass. as thats all i need to do. so dont really need a insurance do i...?

Ah I see, is it more like a vocational course or something that you're applying for? Maybe in that case you don't need an insurance... Best to ask your school/college though, as I'm really not sure!

Original post by Taylerjones
Hello,

I am currently apply for student finance, as I'm going to uni in September. I could really use some help with applying for a student disability allowance. As I recently discharged myself from the mental health services STEPs, I'm unsure where to get the 'evidence' of my mental health disability, any help would be really greatly appreciated!!

You could go to your GP and get a medical note from him/her. They'll probs charge you for it but that might be the easiest way of getting it :yes:
Ah I see, is it more like a vocational course or something that you're applying for? Maybe in that case you don't need an insurance... Best to ask your school/college though, as I'm really not sure!

You could go to your GP and get a medical note from him/her. They'll probs charge you for it but that might be the easiest way of getting it :yes:

Kind of, its Education studies. so a bit of both, as id have placements as well as in uni stuff. main course stuff would be assignments presentations and the like as well as 3/4 modules with 'exams' (time essays). but i will have a think. all im dreading is getting an interview and having to do stuff in front of others :/

also dreading my speaking and listening thing at college. gah, at least i can **** it up too much as all i can get is a pass for that.
Not sure what to do anymore. :cry:
Original post by Pathway
can I help? :frown: :console:

Just fed up of everything, and tired and feel ridiculously ill and stressed and struggling with bad thoughts and don't know what to do about anything any more, just not good :frown: Sorry you're struggling :console::penguinhug:
Just fed up of everything, and tired and feel ridiculously ill and stressed and struggling with bad thoughts and don't know what to do about anything any more, just not good :frown: Sorry you're struggling :console::penguinhug:

PM me if you want? :penguinhug:
Right. I'm going to drag myself to the shower and see if that makes me feel any better. I might have said the same thing five hours ago but my headache is now a bit better and seems the fever I have developed isn't making me lightheaded anymore. Plus it seems my appetite is back. I called out of hours who agreed it was probably a reaction to the change of pill do next week I'm going to my gp and insisting they put me back on the brand I was on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually managed to get through rehearsal and I spoke to people and managed a couple of improv scenes and im so glad I was brave enough to go :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I bet they're all secretly laughing at me.
feel completely and utterly sorry for myself. sick of suffering sick of existing sick of trying and failing to study sick of being alone sick of it all

Original post by Pathway
I bet they're all secretly laughing at me.

Original post by ScaryScience
feel completely and utterly sorry for myself. sick of suffering sick of existing sick of trying and failing to study sick of being alone sick of it all

:grouphugs:

Original post by Odd socks
I actually managed to get through rehearsal and I spoke to people and managed a couple of improv scenes and im so glad I was brave enough to go :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :h:
Original post by Pathway
PM me if you want? :penguinhug:

Will be fine, thanks- trying to distract myself. I'll only end up ranting at you and you really don't need that right now! I'm here if you want though :redface:

:grouphugs:

Well done :h:

Spoiler

I'm OK thanks. I'm really sorry things are so rough for you atm :frown:

Latest