The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meaty_man
I know your pain, i've had to change around my lip rings a few times and christ, the ones with the balls are a nightmare to put back on, takes me about 20 minutes or so sometimes, and that's with rubber gloves :tongue:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with it, I'm fine with the one in my ear but the nose is such a difficult angle to manage. I've decided what my next piercing will be!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with it, I'm fine with the one in my ear but the nose is such a difficult angle to manage. I've decided what my next piercing will be!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

feel shockingly bad. agitated and can feel everything building up and just gah. panicky and just not good
Feeling nauseous and got to be up at 5am for work tomorrow. :/
Original post by Meaty_man

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
feel shockingly bad. agitated and can feel everything building up and just gah. panicky and just not good

:hugs: :hugs: Anything we can do to help?

PM if you need anything :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
PM if you need anything :hugs:
thanks. am well aware I still need to reply to your PM from yesterday, sorry for being useless, will do it now. hope you are ok
Original post by rmhumphries
:hugs: :hugs: Anything we can do to help?

don't think so but thanks. not sure what to do with myself really. how are you?
don't think so but thanks. not sure what to do with myself really. how are you?

Well if you think of anything, happy to help however I can.

I myself am good thanks, although still sleeping too much - slept 17-18 hours since 8pm yesterday I think :s
dont know how to deal with this :frown:

I myself am good thanks, although still sleeping too much - slept 17-18 hours since 8pm yesterday I think :s

I know the feeling - must have slept at LEAST 12 (if not 14!) hours last night but still had to crawl into bed around 2pm to have a nap :redface:

Original post by Pathway
dont know how to deal with this :frown:

Would PMing/texting help? (Same goes to you too, Scary)
I may as well do something with my time I figure, hoping to get a new political movement of sorts started, well, more of a social media thing to start with but we shall see where it goes.
Feeling so horrific :frown:

Thanks :hugs: and wow at so much sleep! can I have some of your sleep please? :puppyeyes: any idea why you are sleeping so much?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I know the feeling - must have slept at LEAST 12 (if not 14!) hours last night but still had to crawl into bed around 2pm to have a nap :redface:

Would PMing/texting help? (Same goes to you too, Scary)

thank you, will PM :hugs:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Feeling so horrific :frown:

Huge hugs. Anything PMing would help with? I'll be up for a little while longer :console:

Original post by Pathway
thank you, will PM :hugs:

:hugs
Thanks :hugs: and wow at so much sleep! can I have some of your sleep please? :puppyeyes: any idea why you are sleeping so much?

If I could share it with you I would :hugs: I don't know - it is most likely to be the meds I am on (agomelatine and aripiprazole), but I am undergoing a sleep study currently to see if there is a different cause. Sleeping so much / feeling so tired makes it much more difficult to work and keep motivated at work during the week.
I feel like iv shrunk, like everything is massive around me, like im a tiny person.

Dont know whats happening

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest