The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Def don't give up on the art, Socky! We love it and won't let you give up! :biggrin:

#TeamSocky
Original post by Odd socks
there's ringing in my ears and I can't make it go away so I can sleep :frown:

I've convinced myself it's to tinnitus and it won't ever go away :s what if I never hear silence again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: I bet it isn't tinnitus and it is just from listening to music or being tired or whatever reason and that it'll go away soon :smile:
But if it is tinnitus don't worry - I have tinittus and at first I was like this is awful my life is ruined, but BELIEVE ME it's not that bad, mine has gotten quieter and you really do get used to it, I don't even notice it throughout the day, just at nighttime. It's not as bad as it first seems, it won't bother you so much if it is that!
Original post by CescaD96
Hopefully. I hope this doesn't sound rude or conceited or other, but I just have a thing for my education. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to it and I've been predicted at least AAA or higher and if I don't get that I'll cry. :frown: It's something we're going to be exploring in my therapy after I had a rant about how much I thought I could have done better at GCSE.

But thank you anyway, really. I need to hear things like that. I'll just keep telling myself that it'll be ok. :smile:

It doesn't at all! I'm retaking two of those modules partially for those reasons :redface: With grades/marks from last year it's unlikely you'd need to get an A in every paper though to get them overall, so the point still stands that even if one doesn't go as well as you'd like all is not lost. Hopefully it'll be fine though, and I hope therapy helps a bit too with how you feel about yourself :hugs: Good luck!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Looks epic! I could never make something look that nice :redface:

:woo:

#TeamSocky

Thanks lovely. So sorry I didn't check in on you after the other night. I meant to but I must have forgotten :getmecoat: How are things? xxx

Don't worry! I don't remember much of it anyway really, most of what I know I've worked out since from quotes and messages and stuff. Thank you for helping :hugs: I'm alright, keep getting triggered by absolutely everything today though and don't know how much of it is actual triggery stuff and how much is just me making weird connections :redface: Are you alright?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Don't worry! I don't remember much of it anyway really, most of what I know I've worked out since from quotes and messages and stuff. Thank you for helping :hugs: I'm alright, keep getting triggered by absolutely everything today though and don't know how much of it is actual triggery stuff and how much is just me making weird connections :redface: Are you alright?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry you are getting triggered loads. Is there anything we can do to help? :frown:
Really sorry you are getting triggered loads. Is there anything we can do to help? :frown:

I don't think so but thanks. Fortunately none of it's been that bad today compared to how it could have been, don't know why I'm suddenly being triggered so much though. Partly the time of year I think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really hate Thursdays atm :frown: i do 10-12 then 6:45-9:45 and it just drags. Like the mother in law lives over the road but if my bfs sister is in it usually puts me in a fowl mood. Cant wait for this induction crap to be over with! Though need to do loads in my own time as im SO behind :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so but thanks. Fortunately none of it's been that bad today compared to how it could have been, don't know why I'm suddenly being triggered so much though. Partly the time of year I think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Triggered myself :cry2: I am so stupid... :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not stupid :no: :hugs:
Anything I can do? Could you try sleep soon? :s-smilie: :smile:

Original post by PandaWho

Spoiler

Everyons a sub currently because of exam times so everyone can access the revision stuff or something i heard

Ahhh - thanks :smile: That makes sense :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
clinicla psych she tried to help mee ground but all it did was make me dissociate more/stop crying so guess not crying is good dont know reallt. i dont know anything

thank you hope you are ok?

Sorry for late reply :s-smilie: Hope you're okay :frown: :hugs:

They've made all the learning resources free over the exam period, so everyone's effectively a sub for a couple of months other than a few features I think.

Edit: Panda beat me to it!

Thank you :colondollar: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

message on facebook if you need hun. will be up for a while trying/failing to work :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Really need to try and sleep a bit but should be around tomorrow if talking would help then :s-smilie: Sorry, hope you're okay :frown: :console: And as ducky said you're not stupid :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: PM/text if you want? I'm here for you.
Original post by purple-duck
Not stupid :no: :hugs:
Anything I can do? Could you try sleep soon? :s-smilie: :smile:

Ahhh - thanks :smile: That makes sense :colondollar:

Spoiler

Sorry for late reply :s-smilie: Hope you're okay :frown: :hugs:

Thank you :colondollar: :smile:

I'm ok, how are you?
Thanks all. Nothing much to say, other than I'm a complete noobface :sadnod: Am gonna see if I can sleep it off but thanks for the concern/hugs/messages :grouphugs: xxx
Thanks all. Nothing much to say, other than I'm a complete noobface :sadnod: Am gonna see if I can sleep it off but thanks for the concern/hugs/messages :grouphugs: xxx

:hugs: stay safe.

----------------

really tired but i need to study more.......but i have an exam at 9am. totally not ready.
I don't know what's wrong with my stomach lately, constantly feel really bloated & flatulent :s-smilie: yesterday this culminated in awful attack of diarrhea as well, my mums gonna give me some coloflac today which has helped in the past so hopefully that does the trick, I probably need to sort my diet out tbh but that costs money & is stress/effort & just blugh...
The last thing i want today is supervision when i have so much work to be getting on with. Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could someone please tell me of sites/services which are helpful for advice on completing an ESA50 (not the CAB as the ones in my local area aren't much use)?
GP was ok/good. it was short and didn't really get across how bad things have been I don't think, but she seemed pretty irritated that nothing had happened over easter. not getting my hopes up but even her being friendly etc makes me feel better compared to the GPs who wont give me the time of day

Latest