Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mother stabbed and car jacked in front of her young son watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I said it before, what is wrong with some people who do this, especially with the Mother's son seeing it all.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...D=FB-Birm-main

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully she makes a full recovery. Disgusting attack. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wow that poor child will be traumatised for life i hope she makes a fully recovery and whoever it was rots and gets put away in jail for a VERY long time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Despicable. What a horrendous and mentally scarring thing for a child to see happen to their mother. I really hope the mother makes a full recovery and these vile criminals are brought to justice.

ReputationRep:
    Hope she recovers fully. I hope they get caught and suffer the same pain/misery.

ReputationRep:
    Hope the mother makes a full recovery and the attackers go through something even more painful.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.