Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BF is going off to uni this year but I have another school year. Not sure whether or not long distance is worth it bceause it's not like we're going to get married or anything but at the same time, i'm not sure i could cope and it may ruin everything between us Pleasee help

ReputationRep:
    It's not going to work unless you're certain you want to be with him and won't change your mind at all. If there's even the slightest doubt in your head about whether you want him, then it will not work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in a long distance relationship. It's not too bad. If you want things to work out between you and him, and he wants it too, then I don't see how it won't work out. What with Facebook and Kik and Skype and stuff, you could still talk every day.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Victow)
    BF is going off to uni this year but I have another school year. Not sure whether or not long distance is worth it bceause it's not like we're going to get married or anything but at the same time, i'm not sure i could cope and it may ruin everything between us Pleasee help
    If you both want it to work and are both willing to make the effort then it can work. We are lucky in this day an age we do have things like skype. If you both talk to each other and keep communicating then it can work. Also a society here full of people in the same situation as you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2404204

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.