The Student Room Group

Does it matter which University I choose for Sutton Trust summer school?

As you can only pick one University for the Sutton Trust summer school programme, I wondered does it matter which one I pick? E.g. Is it more highly regarded for me to say "I went to the Cambridge Uni Summer School" or is it irrelevant because they are all part of the programme? Should I pick one that is more likely for me to get into?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Original post by emiliephillips
As you can only pick one University for the Sutton Trust summer school programme, I wondered does it matter which one I pick? E.g. Is it more highly regarded for me to say "I went to the Cambridge Uni Summer School" or is it irrelevant because they are all part of the programme? Should I pick one that is more likely for me to get into?

I've applied for St Andrews for English. Tbh if you get into any uni on the programme it's impressive because it's competitive
Reply 3
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I've applied for St Andrews for English. Tbh if you get into any uni on the programme it's impressive because it's competitive

Do you also have to write a personal statement for it or not? I tried finding one for Imperial but I will be applying for Cambridge through Sutton Trust. Is there a separate thing for Imperial?
Original post by exo97
Do you also have to write a personal statement for it or not? I tried finding one for Imperial but I will be applying for Cambridge through Sutton Trust. Is there a separate thing for Imperial?

Nope you don't have to fill in a personal statement for the UK one. Nope you only apply for one
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Nope you don't have to fill in a personal statement for the UK one. Nope you only apply for one

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest