Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seriously why are boys only wanting pics from me when at first they seem so genuine calling me princess and beautiful for then just to get **** outta me then deletes me!!!
    Am I really that ugly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I basically get treated like ****!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by celinishfan97)
    Seriously why are boys only wanting pics from me when at first they seem so genuine calling me princess and beautiful for then just to get **** outta me then deletes me!!!
    Am I really that ugly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure what you're asking here.

ReputationRep:
    it depends on which boy you're referring to.. i guess. xx

ReputationRep:
    If they are only in it to get pics of you, you're probably not ugly! They just aren't interested in a relationship and just want to objectify you. Personally I wouldn't trust anyone who called me princess unless it developed out of a long term relationship haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Please can we keep it on topic, any unhelpful posts will be removed, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Right okay thanks all and all I'm wanting is advice how to not get into this again? As I'm 17 want a relationship but not just for sex as I'm not ready at all? But he kept saying that he would wait and everything but turned out to be a complete lie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right okay thanks all and all I'm wanting is advice how to not get into this again? As I'm 17 want a relationship but not just for sex as I'm not ready at all? But he kept saying that he would wait and everything but turned out to be a complete lie

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand how do you feel, personally, I would advice tinder or something. Goodluck!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spandy)
    I understand how do you feel, personally, I would advice tinder or something. Goodluck!!
    Really not tinder! Wtf? It's renound for people meeting up just for sex...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you meet the jerks?

(Original post by Spandy)
    Tinder = meetup sex.

ReputationRep:
    BBM train?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you were ugly they wouldn't go for pics (unless they planned to release them to make you a laughing stock but that doesn't happen much I don't think)

Problem is, in essence, you're talking to people that don't really give a ****

ReputationRep:
    Am I really that ugly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure what you mean by wanting pics from you, do you mean taking pics with you or perhaps stealing facebook pics of you? I will guess option one.

To answer your actual question, perhaps they just find you boring or they realise your personalities do not match. You are only 17 it's not really anything to get worried over, I am sure you will meet better boys in time. Also maybe you could try and be a bit more picky next time with who you start a relationship with, really see how well you communicate together before you take it to a romantic level for example question if the guy is actually paying much attention to you during conversations ( don't go over the top with this ) Just saying as a general rule be aware of how they respond to you.

ReputationRep:
    BBM train?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    TSR

ReputationRep:
    Soon as I saw a Tinder comment I realised I cannot comment here without getting annoyed at the lack of knowledge.... not even going there.

If you need real help feel free to PM me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.