The Student Room Group

Drayton Manor Recruitment Day - what will it involve?

Hi :smile:

I'm planning on going to uni this October, but during the summer I'd like to get a job so that I have a bit of my own money before I start my course.

I've applied to a Theme Park called 'Drayton Manor' and they invited my to a Recruitment Day on the 20th February.

If anyone has been to a Recruitment Day for Drayton Manor or another theme park or tourist attraction, then I'd be grateful if you could shed some light on what the day would involve. For example, the letter that they sent me about the day said that there would be assessment activities, but what would these activities involve? Will we be interviewed, and if so will it be a group interview or an individual interview?

Moved to Temporary Employment :smile:
Reply 2
My friend went on Sunday said they had to do a maths and English test and then create a customer service poster and present it and as a group they had to make a paper tower.

I'm going on the 19th and good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by Green17
My friend went on Sunday said they had to do a maths and English test and then create a customer service poster and present it and as a group they had to make a paper tower.

Oh ok thanks :smile: I didn't know that they were running several recruitment days, but I suppose they are hiring a lot of people. I wonder what a customer service poster would be like, too...

Thanks for the info, and good luck to you, too :smile: btw was your friend interviewed during the day?

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Green17

Hi Green17 :smile: how did the recruitment day go for you and your friend? Did you hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending