Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What has been your most embarassing moment? watch

ReputationRep:
    for me - when i went swimming in Year 6 , my shorts were too small and people could see my private parts on show.

ReputationRep:
    my most embarrassing would get me banned, my second most embarrassing when I was 6 I bombed into a pool in Menorca while suffering severe diarrhoea
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    my most embarrassing would get me banned
    How would it get you banned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    How would it get you banned?
    not at liberty to say

ReputationRep:
    having a tube put down my **** also having a bet to kiss me at a sixth form party
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Taking a panic attack on a plane and grabbing the arm of the stranger sitting beside me and not the arm rest. He wasn't too supportive and I was mortified. He gave me a dirty look and then sniggered to his wife after I apologized and said I was reaching for the arm rest.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In year 8 French, the teacher gave the entire class a detention, including those like me who were quiet and doing the work. This had happened to me a few times in various lessons and being one of the well behaved kids, I decided to make a stand. I wasn't going to let such massive injustices go unpunished any longer. They can take our lives but they'll never take our lunchtimes! Victim to a strict teacher, friend to a wronged classmate, and I shall have my vengeance in this lesson or the next! etc.

I'd been thinking about it when it happened in the past, so I had an idea of what to say. Someone else brought it up with the teacher and I seized my chance and spoke up. But within a few seconds of opening my mouth I just burst into tears in front of the whole class, I think maybe from the pressure of suddenly becoming the centre of attention.

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I bombed into a pool in Menorca while suffering severe diarrhoea
    I get the feeling something exploded.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I once ran into a lamppost in front of a bus stop full of people.

edit: I also once fell over on a T bar when snowboarding, which was only really embarrassing because I allowed myself to be pulled all the way up along the ground rather than get off and start again.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.