4 Months to get an A in A2 Business! How to make it happen?!?!

Watch
stressedbrownboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Guys I need tips, tricks and all general advice on how to learn the entire A2 Business Studies (AQA) syllabus from now till June. Before anyone says anything negative I got a Distinction* at GCSE in BTEC Business, also I managed to get a B grade overall at As Business with only about 1-2 weeks cramming.All I did was read through the Philip Alan books for Buss1 and Buss2 a few times. However, I did sit through 85% of my lessons in Business last year in college. Paid no attention and nearly got kicked off the course.

My problem now is that I'm currently self studying and I have no support from anyone as I'm not in college and I cant afford to hire a tutor.

Please help guys, I know I can make it happen in 4 months but I just need to know how.

The exams I'm sitting are obviously Buss3 and Buss4.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you
JD8897
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
BUSS3 and BUSS4 are quite easy to learn, just work hard at it, do every past paper like 5 times each. Read the specification and just learn each section as it goes
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'm sure its not that hard.
Attached files
beautyviews
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BCMFM16)

I'm sure its not that hard.
Such a helpful response. Let me guess... you did maths and science??
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by beautyviews)
Such a helpful response. Let me guess... you did maths and science??
yaaaaaas
Opheliascott
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i think its really inportant that you try get good GAP and good GAN. ( good application and good analysis)make sure you used lot of calculations within each question to back yourself up and link your points! I also go through the case studies using FMOP analysis (finance, market operations,people(hr) ) and make sure i answer my questions from each of these areas.im having to study the whole course from now til summer too along with BUSS 2 resit!
I find Tutor 4 u is good as well and has lots on it for buss4!
good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
36.18%
No (80)
52.63%
I don't know (17)
11.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed