Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!

So I've sent my Flickr portfolio to LCF, but what size work should we take if we get an interview? I have my work in an A4 sized sketchbook, is it mandatory to have work on A3? Or are pieces on smaller scale okay?

ReputationRep:
    Its best to do A1 white boards with your work on that, organised so its not too cluttered. You can take photocopies from your sketchbooks and use that on your sheets, and take your whole sketch books too.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend A2 for convinience but anything A3 and under is generally a nono

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im on my 2nd year ba womenswear at csm, if you need help with portfolio admissions i know few people from the course who can look at your work, msg me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.