Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

I was wondering whether anyone knew of any outreach or any other Law programmes like Pathways to Law for Year 13 students? I have only just found these programmes and I wish I found them a year before

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    PRIME - I'm not exactly sure how this works but search 'PRIME', it's a law program run by different firms across the country for people whose parents never went to university or entitled to free school means. - I think this is the same criteria as the Sutton Trust ones. I know Clifford Chance run the program, applications for that one opens in March.

Unfortunately - You just missed the application for a really good one at Pinsent Masons, (close yesterday), which offered work experience for a week to year 13 students. They might offer other programs, have a look?

Oh but both are commercial law btw - not sure what type of law you were thinking of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studdybuddy101)
    PRIME - I'm not exactly sure how this works but search 'PRIME', it's a law program run by different firms across the country for people whose parents never went to university or entitled to free school means. - I think this is the same criteria as the Sutton Trust ones. I know Clifford Chance run the program, applications for that one opens in March.

Unfortunately - You just missed the application for a really good one at Pinsent Masons, (close yesterday), which offered work experience for a week to year 13 students. They might offer other programs, have a look?

Oh but both are commercial law btw - not sure what type of law you were thinking of.
    Hey thanks!

I've been looking at PRIME and it's more open to graduates and stuff when I was calling up some firms for work experience.

I've applied for the Pinsent Masons one !

Yeah I'm quite interested in commercial law and it's something I'd like to go into. Just regret it that I missed out on some really helpful programmes 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 345423KNL)
    Hey thanks!

I've been looking at PRIME and it's more open to graduates and stuff when I was calling up some firms for work experience.

I've applied for the Pinsent Masons one !

Yeah I'm quite interested in commercial law and it's something I'd like to go into. Just regret it that I missed out on some really helpful programmes 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm the same as you - missed quite a feW - but I'm not entirely sure if I want to do law. Just want to try a bit of everything in my gap year. Good luck in finding some other ones!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.