Interview Tips Watch

Black Flame
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all, I have got an interview at Bradfod University next week. Can anyone gives me some tips to not crack under the pressure? It's an interview for a Medical Science course. Thanks in advance.
University of Bradford
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Given the information supplied I'm assuming you are attending an interview for Biomedical Science BSc (Hons). If I'm correct the interviews are roughly 10 minutes long and we ask applicants about their interest in the course, why they chose Bradford, what they know about the Biomedical Science subject and what career they are maybe considering after graduating. The interviews are carried out on an individual basis with a lecturer and current second or final year student. You will also have an opportunity to view our campus, facilities and accommodation alongside having current students and academic staff on hand to resolve any concerns or queries you may have. Hope this helps put your mind at ease and best of luck on the day!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Postgraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (325)
92.07%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (28)
7.93%

Watched Threads