Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How many blokes just walk around in their boxers at home? I was talking to my mate and we both said we just wear our boxers around the house but another fella said he feels uncomfortable in just his boxers in case anybody calls round. Is it normal just to be in your pants when at home?

ReputationRep:
    I never do it I feel so uncomfortable too lmao, I think it's cause I don't like the size of my stomach so I'm kinda afraid to like have that on display haha?

the least i go into (which is common lately it seems) is boxers + then a dressing gown on top when i wake up ehh.

If I had a slimmer chest I would just walk round in boxers though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jahe)
    How many blokes just walk around in their boxers at home? I was talking to my mate and we both said we just wear our boxers around the house but another fella said he feels uncomfortable in just his boxers in case anybody calls round. Is it normal just to be in your pants when at home?
    Rarely, cos my house is ****ing freezing

In the summer though, yeah sometimes

ReputationRep:
    I've been in my pyjamas all day after getting up at 3pm but that's because I'm depressed. When I was in beast mode (opposite of depression) I was quite proud to walk around shirtless when no-one was in. I got warm so easily I'd be sitting down in the liven room topless in shorts reading a book for 2 hours while gulping water just to chill

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would be an in my pants game. I got excited.. :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...in my pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I've been in my pyjamas all day after getting up at 3pm but that's because I'm depressed. When I was in beast mode (opposite of depression) I was quite proud to walk around shirtless when no-one was in. I got warm so easily I'd be sitting down in the liven room topless in shorts reading a book for 2 hours while gulping water just to chill
    I love that beast most is the antonym of depression

ReputationRep:
    Never, I dislike being almost naked around people, I would even go swimming with my pajama if I could. I've walked few times completely nude but when was completely alone :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Rarely. Not because anyone will see, but it's just uncomfortable and cold.

Shorts and a t shirt for Wilf when he's inside Casa Wilfred :cool:

ReputationRep:
    keep a pair of easy-to-put-on pants hangign by the door..

Solved that problem years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinglay)
    I love that beast most is the antonym of depression
    yeah bruh got any tips to help me reactivate it? inb4 man up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Never, I dislike being almost naked around people, I would even go swimming with my pajama if I could. I've walked few times completely nude but when was completely alone :gah:
    that's weird, your persona on here is very sexually liberal

ReputationRep:
    Quite often. I mean I just don't care. I was working out in my back garden when it was snowing the other day wearing only shorts. I just know people were watching. Thermogenesis is real though man. Wasn't even shivering between my natural thermogenesis+that of the actual exercise. Honestly if it wasn't illegal I'de workout nude. People generally don't approve of that though.

For some reason though I wouldn't like my dad to see me naked. My brother/mother I'm not bothered by. I think this says deeper things psychologically about my relationship with my dad - it is nowhere near as strong.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft..who even needs boxers?

Too bawse for you, sir.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    for today or 'beast mode'?

a gentleman never tells, I get it.

ReputationRep:
    that's weird, your persona on here is very sexually liberal
    Well, I'm dirty but that doesn't mean I am confident to walk naked everywhere :mmm:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.